Almost Beat a Level 20

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I hadnt done humans and in while so i thought i would try them out again, and i was so effing close to beating him. Watch the replay. If he hadnt killed my expansion i would have killed him, cause i started running out of gold, but I thought it was pretty close. Tell me what you think.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
That was close game, some flaws you had ><

-at the first battle, you had bunch of militias, why not use them and kill MK while he was on the back?
-you focused too much on Hero, you shoulda gotten priests and other units
-shoulda used WE to kill of unarmored units
-Why didnt you build new exp as soon as it was burnt down, you had gold ><

And you should build at least 3 towers in your exp, just in case ^^;

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Im sloppy. :p And I started going for his priests and stuff, but i new i could nuke his heroes, so i did.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
you can throw hammers at heroes, but you shouldnt bring all your army trying to surround enemy's hero. :p

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Level's done mean crap. On 3v3, it was me (Level 17), 4 and 3 against a level 25, 32 and 20 and we owned.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
So you're Human eh? I forgot that.One note: dont try to harass another human in the beginning like that you'll lose more than you can gain.Im suprised, for a lvl20 well maybe human wasnt his strong. You protected your heroes better than him, and his died even when he had the chance to save them.You really did nice job though.