All your Mobile Needs. Free

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've searched far and wide and spent many countless hours on my phone downloading testing and searching for the best free mobile content. And i Recommend you having the unlimited data package otherwise downloading will shoot your bill threw the roof. Sadly if your phone runs the brew program then you will not be able to download anything other than your services provide. examp. verizon,us cellular.

- Free Download Websites

1. wap.getjar.com
- By far the best free wap site there is. It automactially identfys your cell and gathers a list for your phone only. Here you can find any app/game you need. Literally. I've browsed for days and still havn't hit the end yet.

2. www.3gforfree.com
- Best for its free truetones/ring tones. Also packs alot of themes images and some lame games. Mainly for sprint/ at&t and t-mobile.

3. wap.mobango.com
- This wap site requires you to make a account but it's the only place you can find any app/game/true tone. It's basically soulseek but for mobile. Everything you download is recorded in a folder where ohter users can browse your folder ect. YOu can also upload onto your account. lpus it features mail and friends to be social with.

Best Mobile Games
- these can all be found on the sites listed above.

1. Silent Hill
- By far my fav mobile game. The graphics/sound is amazing for a cell game. I've always been a fan of silent hill and this game is more puzzle than action. Attention to detail is very important in this game.

A nice demo vid here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhEZ6ui_JE8

2. Doom Rpg
- Amazng...think mini oblivion with guns
there website - http://www.doomrpg.com/n.x/Doom RPG/Home

3. Orcs n Elves
- Orcs & Elves catapults gamers into a world of sword and sorcery with over five hours of feature-rich gameplay. Players can wield eleven mystical weapons from flaming swords to powerful cross bows as they confront over thirty five vicious enemies – including trolls, dark elves and the undead. In this heroic quest to save the Dwarven citadel from the forces of darkness, mobile gamers encounter secrets, treasure chests, devious traps, puzzles and mysterious characters. - nuff said

Apps

- All apps can be found at sites listed above.

1. Opera Mini 4.0 beta.
- a must have. With this you can browse Battleforums nope problem. Its takes the page and shrinks it using your d-pad as a cursor with a box you can select which part of the webpage you want to zoom in and read. With a 3g network its like cable fast.
http://www.operamini.com/beta/

2. Mobizines
- Clearcast you'd love this app cuz its based in your parts. But it lets you read mobile version of popular magazines like maxim.

3. eBuddy Mobile Messenger
- Takes msn/aim/yahoo and combines them into one easy app you can sign on all if necssary.

4. Mtoolbox
- A nifty collection of useful tools on your cell.

5. Googlemaps
- Nifty free gps for your cell

I currently ran everything on my nokia 6275. It's a s40 series but theres s60 ect verisons for everything.

Enjoy :p