Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Warcraft 4

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Dont know or some new series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

ParaDoX

I found yet another scam for Starcraft, LoL after reading UR(unregistered) unfortunate turn out. I thought I might warn you guys. Theres a site called GoodBots.CJB.net and its a scam. I wasnt thinking when I filled out this form lmao. I have 5 Starcraft CD-Keys, So I put one in for a bot... I then clicked submit and realized what I had done. Its just a scam for cd-keys, nerrr. Anyhow I have 5 and it was my second cd key so no biggy. I cant wait for blizzard to announce SC2. Anybody notice how Warcraft III isnt strategy based as Starcraft or Warcraft 2, its more like Build-Send-Kill if you have more powerful units you win lol. Well Im off...oh by the way the member who referred me was a girl named Lexi????

B

BlaqWolf

Yeah... i got that message too. she like, whispered and called me sweety... weird. anyway, yeah. i was kinda disappointed when i got wcIII because of that... oh well. hopefully they make starcraft II. i've been waiting since broodwar came out. of course, only good thing is your units are limited and it prevents massing HUGE units (example: carriers, battlecruisers, etc)