All right guys...time to vote with a passion.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
The month is turned, I just voted, and we are in 9th place...we have 4 votes...the highest has fourteen. If we kick this into gear, we can whip some ass and get straight to the top.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
5 votes, were TOP 5 WAHOO!! MY VOTE MADE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We're down to spot five. I chipped in my vote for today. Clan OD is on the top. Hopefully all their members voted already. Keep at it guys!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
It would be eaiser to remind people though if we stickied it. The laast two threads sank down because people didn't notice them in the middle to bottom area of the thread listing. I'm getting my friends to vote, just because they dont use their daily votes and I could use those votes to try and get us back on top.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I persuaded Shadow1psc2k and RoaCh of DisCord to vote. Try to get other p[eople to vote, not just your fellow forumers. We can win this if everyone pitches in.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I voted for my 28 hours already. What's the deal again? We have to get in the top three for so long, or do we have to be number one? I forgot what place Cort's deal required us to hold.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Just sent it to like 7 people. COME ON ******S :******s. :rainfro.

Zmoney

Reaction score
80 votes already

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I assume they are a lot more motivated then we are to vote. But the problem is, think, that they are centrally around StarCraft, while we are split up through all the other Blizzad Games. That means most of their members can pound votes in like a chinaman can pound a couple sucky sucky 5 dollas! :shocked

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
That means most of their members can pound votes in like a chinaman can pound a couple sucky sucky 5 dollas! :shocked
now im not voting no more :(

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
I assume they are a lot more motivated then we are to vote. But the problem is, think, that they are centrally around StarCraft, while we are split up through all the other Blizzad Games. That means most of their members can pound votes in like a chinaman can pound a couple sucky sucky 5 dollas! :shocked
Have you ever read their website? I don't even think they have 80 members.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I see them spamming tons in most Blizzard games. Diablo, Starcraft, Warcraft. Maybe they are getting some outside help? ell if they can do it, so can we. I'm pestering everyone I know to click that damn link so we can win this. :)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
[Glow=Red]I just voted, and we're down to seventh...the top one has like 140 votes...[/Glow]