Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
**All Latest Hacks And Files**

**Reminder, to open most files you will need
Winzip or
Winrar

This is the Latest color, and the color for 1.12 files. I have color coded this list for eaiser viewing.

• ToolsKit (another new hack, with additional features)
  • IP Sniffer (a very nice IP Sniffer for people who want to try to flood the enemy. instructions are in the program... )
  • WiKiD Maphack-1.12- (features CRC checking, Hotkeying, and soon to be added is name spoofer and gateway editer)
  • dankstoner420's MapHack -1.12- (we know little about this fello - only that he makes good hacks^^)
  • 1.10 EXP Maphack source code -1.10- (Source code for EXP maphack, good for programmers who want to add/tweak it.. )
  • SF Map Hack v4 -1.12- (This will allow you do view the map with out the fog of war)
  • NameSpoofer -1.12- (Lets you change the name to whatever name (6 letters) and color!! on bnet chat/play) This spoofer is from Forged's site.
  • World Edit + no CD Patch-1.12- (Lets you play without cd, and has a edited world edited for those that dont have retail version)
  • Wacraft III RoC & TFT Cd-Key Changers (Lets you change cd keys without reinstalling the game!)
  • Official Patch 1.10 (simply, the official patch 1.10)
  • No-Cd Crack 1.12 -1.12- (This will allow you to play os v.1.12 without a CD)
  • 1vs1 hack -1.06- (A 1vs1 hack that has player stats and hero stats)
  • Name Spoofer Pro -1.06- (Lets you put any name you want, with colors! Only in custom games - still works for later versions of the game)
  • Sniffer Package PacketSender -1.05- (These are Packet Sender/Sniffer)
  • LanCraft -1.05- (Scans for lan games)
  • Big WC3 Server (HUGE server up and running for Warcraft III. The file will auto install the required loader and will also add the required server to your Warcraft III. This server WONT get you banned so enjoy playing on it)
  • Stealth Bot 1.8 -1.05- (A bot to moderate private channels)
  • RHT MapHack 1.0 -1.05- (Another working maphack)
  • CD Key Grabber -1.05- (This program will grab your Warcraft III cd-key and output it on the machine)
  • Bnet Gateway editor 2.31 -1.05- (The BnetGatewayEditor lets you add rogue server ips to your regedit which will let you choose them from within the game easy and fast)
  • Map Hack for Demo (Map hack for demo version of wc3)
  • View Source Hack (Lets you view the opponents resources)
  • Coloured Nick on B.net (non-ladder) (Tutorial telling you how you can put coor nicks)
  • WC3 Dragon Bug (A demo showing you a some dragons bug)
  • Sniffer Pack (This is a simple packet sniffer by ShadowFrench. If you intend to use this you might as well help him and report your findings on the BlizzHacker )
  • WC3 SF hacks pack (A pack with a lot of hacks, maphacks, spoofers, dischack, many more. May be old versions)
  • No loss/disc hack This program lets you disconnect a Warcraft 3 Battle.net game avoiding the loss. Just click on "Disconnect" (Alt+E Hotkey) and the game will stop.. Works on 1 vs 1 games)
  • wc3trainerwc3 owned (a trainer, cannot be used on b.net)
  • WC3 server tweak (Usefull for joining servers)
  • HukChat Version 2.0 (HukChat uses Skywing[vL]'s BNLS server. This means your CDKey and password are sent to www.valhallalegends.com to get hashed on the side of valhallalegends, nothing is logged. People have accused hukchat of being a CDKey stealer previously, but it is just BNLS doing it's job. If you have a problem with this, dont use it.)
  • UMSWE Editor (An advanced world editor, the last version, can handle only files from Warcraft III. The maps work with TFT too) Thanks Pziko Snake for this infomation.
  • Warcraft III Version Switch (switches versions of your Warcraft III)
  • GrimsWar3CDkeyz (A program that generates CD-Keys for Warcaft III, cd-keys generated don't work on B.Net)
  • Map Unprotector Map Unprotector2 for unprotector2 you need this and this file. Thanks to UltimateJim(a program that 'unprotects' maps so they can be opened in World Editor)
  • Warcraft III Reign of Chaos CDKEY Changer (lets you change your Cd-Key without reinstalling)
  • Map Hack 1.10 Source Code Thx to StormWerd (If you fancy creating your own maphack, these are the files you can use, don't forget to give credit to StormWerd)

WarCraft 3 CD-Keys

CDs with a * work on B.Net :) yay (but they may be banned on ladder play).

Hope this helps some people, and so no-one needs to ask for some.

THIKJZ-VAF3-EY14VI-9DPG-1QWCB8
XD5IHZ-01TI-1YQ6R2-9O2V-JN35G9
3UDJN4-OCAX-C2DT87-5P6E-9WFLT9
2370KU-7N9V-LDH0ZW-4X4D-1SIKC7
3GBA35-J6UR-2C6DD8-0HED-I1N99D
ZIADWJ-2XFM-RS9YWW-0HG1-IEOUVU
*CTTWGB-BHPD-2FVFJY-DP8E-Y8CCGB
JCT86H-G5Q2-DDV0JE-SKQ7-I3G3I6
14QO4J-33Z9-Y60U26-RSNV-4EPKP0
EULGBV-TAHD-5KDQZC-6JY9-FW9L3U
5U1YY6-6M4Q-TCZQ8D-RFHA-HGME8D
6YJBEI-KFLU-G5MJCP-HLLA-D208B6
*GE88ZD-NBD7-CZXYFM-ECYE-DH2EG8
BSRA51-08W9-42UZNL-6AM5-HTS0XG
HL1XVM-4EJW-ZA2Y6W-N3TJ-9RUDTP
09EGWI-7J1X-QAP6X2-40Z8-F5M3CJ
*RF7T8J-MWJX-F8XDK6-2JFF-2P6JBJ
MYNP2A-YWUP-098EXG-7FC6-KT3RD3
FOX1IC-MJZT-83I5KL-ENBM-PG49SE
97Y7ED-LG6C-KF8AC1-PK0E-2ZI415
*MK4NPH-MR6Z-KC2P7W-NCT8-KJ6DTP
7BUN6S-FPTV-31M4D9-0WK5-LI2RG5
WLQ0R3-7GY1-CGVW9D-X1EZ-EXF6PV
CXY2U6-0WAE-5JNVR1-KZY3-VT4ZEV
*CXD7DJ-ZRX9-DT8ETK-6JJW-N64JC6

TFT Beta B.net CD-Keys:

*G4RZE6-J4BR-ZDN4WH-FB42-TBPHM7
AUNVOB-GIDX-XVKDMQ-4KSX-JL0YTT
WARFOR-GEGE-EZCIXT-85DP-V730W6
PVPGNS-UCKS-P9B081-64J7-9799FL

TFT RetailCD-Keys Thanks to Sgt.Slice:

N9GKY9-RJ4B-6C96BK-EFK7-8BC9CG
9YKZG8-BRE6-WV892B-JK6D-KC424K
CCG6RJ-FNNV-EMX9N6-J6KJ-7KXMXG
RK8679-NDDX-XPMWGZ-72NG-MD9298

** A quick warning to all. Most of the Warcraft III based programs listed above can get your account, and cd-key banned - so use at your own risk.**

I invite mods/admins to edit this when they find other useful programs/hacks.

I hope this list has given all members easy access to Warcraft III hacks.

Futher more, if you want to visit shadowfrench's site, Click Here. Also, feel free to pm me any broken links.

Good Gaming

p.s. if you want to shoot me an email or instant message: sidecoach@hotmail.com

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
WarCraft 3 The Frozen Throne (Retail)

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
websee form Blizzhackers.com has found a way to install the official patch (1.10) without connecting to b.net and without using a standalone patch.

you need 2 files: a dummy patch exe (which is simply a ripped official blizzard patch which does not contain any patch archives) (any name.exe) and the mpq patch file (WAR3_IX86_1xx_110A.mpq) i downloaded from b.net.
then u execute the dummy exe. it gives an error back. then u remove it and place the mpq file in the same folder and use the same name as the exe (with! .exe ate the end).
then just run BNUpdate.exe, wait for the patch for do its work, enjoy.

Files Needed:

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/sf0/war3/War3Patch_110_English.exe
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/sf0/war3/WAR3_IX86_1xx_110A.mpq

Still having Problems? Step-by-Step guide:

put both files in 1 directory
start "War3Patch_110_English.exe"
you get an error
delete "War3Patch_110_English.exe"
rename "WAR3_IX86_1xx_110A.mpq" to "War3Patch_110_English.exe"
go into your war3 folder and run "BNUpdate.exe"
wait for the patch to do its work

-No credit to me ;) only websee

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
dude their is a seperate forum for this so Im unsticiking it you can put it back up if you fill the need...

DUDE... this has, what... about 15-20 more files than the attached :/ ~Avalon

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yea there are somethings that we cant attach like the No CD cracks or the bigger file size things. But this thread could use a big update, but I don't have the time to really spend 2 hours doing it.

I'll work on a major update soon, you know, clean out all the stuff what don't work no more. I'll do it in time for shadow's new hack. ~Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.