Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateJade

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey everyone...

I never really know what to say in these little introduction messages, so, I'll just keep it short and sweet:

YARRRRRR! :)

~Jade

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to battleforums, hope you enjoy ur stay here, as much as i do :)

aphextwin

Reaction score
hmph ur mean im gonna go cry at the corner now :(

wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu T-T

PirateJade

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mean? No way. That wasn't sarcasm, my friend....

Oh, and now I see that you weren't serious. Heheh...I think I like it here already.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
ah-heh *gives cookie* newbie4lyfe this isnt the void try not to spam

same to you and welcome and enjoy

hmmm lots of girls are joining lately

PirateJade

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
More girls, huh? That can only mean one thing...

*cues the suspicious, ominous music*

Actually, I don't know what that means. Probably good things, now that I think about it :)

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
oh man im glad my women isnt into this stuff it would take away from my computer time :p

actually she hates it and gets mad cuase i spend more time on computers then with her.

oh well at least other than that we have alot in common

sorry getting way off topic well you already seem cool as **** its nice to have you here and i hope you will be staying awhile

i dont mind piracy but im very much against promoting it but we have a no Warez policy here just to inform you its not that were against it but it could damage the site. feel free to discuss but try to keep providing links and such in private messages

again welcome to the forums and enjoy

/edit dam that was kinda harch avalon give the lady a chance so that she may not turn out like Jaz. jade just look to Vbadgirl for guidance around here shes a good member and hopefully her new mod status wont goto her head

PirateJade

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think people who call others attention whores are just shifting away focus from themselves :p *wink*

Besides, if I was an attention whore, I'd go all out and say something like: "Attention! Naked Pictures of a sexy new girl!" , rather than just three little words.

And no offense taken. Thanks for the offer with the guidance and all, but I'm not a forum noob - just on these ones.

Oh, and the piracy thing has to do with REAL ULTIMATE PIRATES, not software. You know, sailing the seven seas, plundering of comely lasses, rum...all that good stuff.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Originally posted by PirateJade
I think people who call others attention whores are just shifting away focus from themselves :p *wink*
so, i am "shifting focus" away from myself am i? In what way is that a bad thing? And.. how did you come to that conclusion that i was doing such a thing?

EDIT (you edited your post): "ALERT: New girl... " that really seems attention grabbing to all the "computer geeks" that roam these forums :p

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
wow ANOTHER girl...tight...bf needs more girls to make it a much more diverse place :p..welcome to BF..enjoy ;)

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Originally posted by PirateJade
Thanks for the offer with the guidance and all, but I'm not a forum noob - just on these ones.
Hmm, These aren't your typical forums! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.