Ahahaha, GG D2.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
okay im not calling you guys dumb or anything. but u shouldve known blizzard wouldve done something like this. they have to keep battle.net clean they cant have hacks,cheats,dupes,bugs etc. im not saying ur cd key had 2 be banned.. but u shouldve expected something like this.\

and anatomy of vice... if u got sick of looking for things itkinda ruins the quest. its like a maze but all there is, is one path. and that path leads to the end.. anyways there are patterns in maps sometimes cuz they reuse some maps just pay attention...

andi agree with macman.
bann=we probably dont want you here so get hell outta here

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Mr.Sloth said:
okay im not calling you guys dumb or anything. but u shouldve known blizzard wouldve done something like this. they have to keep battle.net clean they cant have hacks,cheats,dupes,bugs etc. im not saying ur cd key had 2 be banned.. but u shouldve expected something like this.\

and anatomy of vice... if u got sick of looking for things itkinda ruins the quest. its like a maze but all there is, is one path. and that path leads to the end.. anyways there are patterns in maps sometimes cuz they reuse some maps just pay attention...

Well, "Mister Sloth" your custom title sure does you justice. BNet needs to really not worry about D2. I mean, think about it. There are tons of closed-circle (and yes, even on 1.11 ladder realm) hacks that only a handful of people have. There have always been, it's how the high ups stay at the highups. In fact, from what I've heard, theres a new dupe hack out that only a select few have, and once they grab one of each key, they're going to flood the market. Kinda like they do with every ladder season. Oh wait, you call them "legit"? Right.

I got sick of looking for things because I did it for 5 ****ing years. I'm sorry, but doing the same goddamn quests over and over again isn't my kinda of "fun" -- I know the storyline, I know the quest rewards, and what it leads to. In fact, I knew that by the time my first character was through Hell, I'de hate to do them all again. Which I do.

Are there patterns? Yes. It's how I used to be able to do Meph runs when I was "anti-MH" for a while. I memorized the 6 different durance maps, and went from there. Things arn't always Black and White. Theres always a grayside to the thing. I justified myself using maphack, and theres nothing you can say that makes it false. Is it a hack against TOS and the EULA? Yeah. I knew that, I'm not an idiot. Did I use it knowing that it was only a matter of time before I was banned for using it? Yeah, again, that doesn't make me an idiot.

Good ****ing game.

Edit:

Mr.Sloth said:
andi agree with macman.
bann=we probably dont want you here so get hell outta here

You do realize what BF was known for back in the day, right?

Reaction score
wow, i guess I'm really lucky then, Blizzard basically just ****ed their own game becuz they have to complain, maphack isn't even a hack, it doesn't hurt anyone.

EDIT: I'm ****ing banned now

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Thats a common mistake. Maphack hurts everyone. Say for instance theres two people competeing for the top of the ladder. Each with a respected 7 member party doing hell Baal runs.

Party A uses maphack.
Party B doesn't.

It's likely that Party A will do about 2x as many, if not more runs than party B, because they know exactally how to get to the minions.

It's funny how people try to defend maphack as "not being a hack" when the "original" maphack, made by Mousepad was called "Mousepads Maphack"

Good ****ing Game to you too.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
meh i just wish everyone stop complaing aboutit.. u got banned gj who cares?

dalk

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
lol im not banned yippie

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I would be devasted if I put hundreds of hours of my life into an online character that would eventually be deleted. *slits wrists*

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
if only i listend to tatu more... if only i cared more about keeping my account safe from netter more than caring about doing meph runs... if only i gave away my gear that i got off of meph to people (found stormsheild, frostbruns, chancies, que hegan's, the +1 sorc sheild and many others) before i got banned...

if i didn't use easymap for those 4-5 hours, i probably would be alot closer to the top...

All i can say is damn you nick for making me tele to baal, i wouldn't even have the maphack if it wasn't for the fact that i needed to tele for my team...

but for anyone that is pissed about being banned, you are stupid... this should be the happiest day of your little nerdy, online life... you are no longer free. YOU actually beat diablo, because you no longer 'can' play it (without a struggle/mass keys), which is a very good thing. I'm going to uninstall it, save me the 1.2k megs or w/e the size of diablo is...

so whats the new game of choice? maybe i'll step into the realm of gw... unless i find rakion (the new mmo from the makers of gunbound) to be good.

REJOICE