Ahahaha, GG D2.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nice... I never thought I would be happy because mh freezes my laptop... (my HC zon is lvl 20, btw:D)

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
I do blame it on netter, netter gave you the map hack thats completely detectable.

its kinda weird cuz i was actually glad that netter didnt actually steal my account (with all that backdoor jazz u guyz were talking about) but alas worse, blizzard banned me... ya cant blame netter really since the intention was good and ppl just happened to gg themselves

uber strange?

i have one classic key and 2 expansion keys, guess i mite need to buy a new classic to play again (this is just one of blizzards ploys to make ppl buy the damn game) butthen again imma quit for a while since schools startin ne ways.

btw, it was a good mh albeit it had one too many glitches...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
<- just logged on, found out im banned.

btw i got proof its ban, not jack...i got onto my second account (i never touched it in the days i had mh)

"The CD-Key your using is diasbled blah blah blah" instead of "cd key is in use by _____"

lucky for me i got connections and i should have a new keyset come to me in the next day or 2

and im not really mad...i lost a LOT of shit...but im not really mad, guess its cause everything was nl...*shrugs* i had a lvl 50 char, just hit nm baals today in fact...o well...

AutobotVu

Reaction score
i heard guy who makes easy mh works for blizzard can anyone confirm this it was on official battle net forums

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
t.A.T.u97 said:
I do blame it on netter, netter gave you the map hack thats completely detectable.
whats netter??

TheRealMalakai

Member!
Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
with this map hack u might as well run down blizzards halls nakid screaming
AOROAROFL BAN ME BAN ME!!!!!!!
I so have to do that some day. Only I'll carry a boxed version of Mousepads D2 Maphack 2010

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
i dont get why so many people are behaving as if they didn't know what the risks were...and if Blizz did something wrong.

especially the ones who are talking about MH making the game fun......

damn man thats sad.

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
jmcn R said:
i dont get why so many people are behaving as if they didn't know what the risks were...and if Blizz did something wrong.

especially the ones who are talking about MH making the game fun......

damn man thats sad.
Uhh maphack does make the game more fun.. Wtf u trippin over?
Edit: If u think wasting lots of time.. finding level and and stuff..is fun... then I find u a nerd that likes to play the computer 24/7

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Kaison said:
Uhh maphack does make the game more fun.. Wtf u trippin over?
Edit: If u think wasting lots of time.. finding level and and stuff..is fun... then I find u a nerd that likes to play the computer 24/7

good stereotype....but no.

btw...what is trippin? i aint hooked up wit da slang y01!!1one

let me share some FYI......exploring is a reasonably afixed theme to games featuring action/adventure formats. what you are saying therefore is that you spent money...worse yet you take/waste your time to clickity click in front of D2 and not actually play with that aspect?

i would henceforeword watch this line "I find u a nerd that likes to play the computer 24/7."

i am not flaming so stop getting all defensive. you people have gotten too broken up about this. one thing i WOULD DO however is too spam blizzard like mad for the sole reason of having lost use of the CD key that you did pay for. that is not cool especially for a petty violation like MH.

***edit*** oh yeah you might want to further hold on to your sterotype as you sig/avatar and the rest about your account tells a lie to what you speak :shocked . how u like that for nerd wordage?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Want me to justify using maphack? Here goes. I'll sum it up in two sentances.

I've played the game for 5 years, and for 5 years it's had the same quests. After about a year I got sick and tired of having to look for everything, and using maphack made it easier/more fun in the long run.

Does that make it right? No, but I don't really care. Using MH made D2 bearable for the past few years, for me at least.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Tupac Shakur said:
whats netter??
Netter was the ****hole that made the crack ass mh that got everyone banned. Id like to start up a 1.09 realm. Thatd be awsome. I always loved the guided/pierce zon build.

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
Want me to justify using maphack? Here goes. I'll sum it up in two sentances.

I've played the game for 5 years, and for 5 years it's had the same quests. After about a year I got sick and tired of having to look for everything, and using maphack made it easier/more fun in the long run.

Does that make it right? No, but I don't really care. Using MH made D2 bearable for the past few years, for me at least.

no need to justify anything anatomy and there is no wrong or right (just a breach of the EULA that will get u pwned if detected). but for the people who try to make it seem that D2 is nothing without MH or a similar assist...well........i already said what i needed.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Rofl gg newbs.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Excuse me? I hope that was not directed at me ^^.Still i think 1.09 was the best or close except for mass duping.

MacMan

Reaction score
They only banned 36,000 accounts, that's nowhere near 85% of all accounts.

And as to all these people quitting D2... well... I think that's sorta the whole point of being banned.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, why must you guys create 2839732987 threads about bannage? First asking for mh, now bannage, cry more.

jmcn R

Member!
Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
Holy shit, why must you guys create 2839732987 threads about bannage? First asking for mh, now bannage, cry more.
#1 people are hooked on MH.

#2 on the intarweb we like to postwhore alot :D