Age of Conan

Reaction score
The point was is that it's not that hard, but it's already harder to play than WoW ever will be. WoW has always been a "Do this, get this" game.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
BFH -- How? I mean, seriously.

EgoAss -- How far are you in the game? Cause around 40 it ends up being like most other mmo's with the go here do this go there kill this one and done quests.

The first 40 levels though, are amazing. And anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong, pure and simple.
Let my will be imposed.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
"OMFG I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME, THE COMBAT SYSTEM REQUIRES ME TO PAY ATTENTION"

Are you ACTUALLY *****ing because a game requires coordination to play? If you think the game is garbage, it tends to translate to:

A) Your computer sucked ass and couldn't run it.
B) You suck ass and couldn't decipher how to use abilities.
C) You had sex with your unattractive sister.

In all seriousness, if you can't play a game because it's too hard for you, telling other people it sucks makes you look like even more of an ******* than I do. This game is ALREADY more demanding in ability than WoW ever was, and just wait until they polish it.
what the ****'s your deal anyway?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Drugs. Fo su naga.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
yeahk

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I heard AoC was released as a incomplete game...which makes me laugh a bit. From what I've heard and seen it looks to be the case, with that being said...I don't think any MMO will have any chance of denting WoW for quite a long time. I've hated the game forever and a few army buddies got me into it, and it sucked me in for a good 5 months before I quit a week ago. It's just too simple, easy to play and addictive for other games to compare. It got the formula 'right', for a good amount of the people who end up trying it anyways.

J

Jayofteror

I'm really impressed with the graphics of Age Of Conan. I just purchased it and so far so good! :)

-J