Advertisements

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Because of the growth of BattleForums.com, I was forced to upgrade my server to allow more resources (good thing). Apparently, we've already used up around 50 GB worth of bandwidth this month alone.

Anyways, I have placed a couple of advertisements on the forum to cover the costs. Most of them, you won't even notice. I hope this is fine with you guys. You will see one popup per day on the forums maximum. Just a heads up.

These new ads are also there to help fund the new contest that is coming up. Hopefully, I can get a couple of Amazon gift certificates for the winners (along with the Ipod Touch of course ;)).

Thank you,
Donny

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
i haven't seen a pop-up in like 4 years, and the adverts aren't in annoying places so im all for them...plus i wouldn't mind an ipod touch

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The greek translation in some of those ads is beyond description.....

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
the one when ur running from the gorillia is like impossible he catches u every time

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
We have our first advertiser! Scroll down on any page to see the 'MafiaUnit' advertisement. Check them out when you get the chance.

You know what that means. You guys now have that much more to win in the upcoming contest ;).

Thank you,
Donny

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I view the forum on the Titanium Fluid Skin and I see no ads ever....

H

hjj589

Because of the growth of BattleForums.com, I was forced to upgrade my server to allow more resources (good thing). Apparently, we've already used up around 50 GB worth of bandwidth this month alone.

Anyways, I have placed a couple of advertisements on the forum to cover the costs. Most of them, you won't even notice. I hope this is fine with you guys. You will see one popup per day on the forums maximum. Just a heads up.

These new ads are also there to help fund the new contest that is coming up. Hopefully, I can get a couple of Amazon gift certificates for the winners (along with the Ipod Touch of course ;)).

Thank you,
Donny
:acclaim It is very bad .I hope it can do good very soon .