Add Survivor Mode to DBZ TD Map's Triggers in World Editor?

Mancala

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne DBZ TD map, which I also attached in this message!

The map is set right now to where if 1 person leaks everyone leaks and it is a team loss. I love to play the map with all 8 players, however, sometimes a lot the other player leaks and wrecks it for everyone especially the ones that did not leak at all then we all lose to player(s) leaking, which makes me and the others very cranky!

I would love to help by finishing the map’s Triggers in World Editor to where if 1 person leaks it is that person leaking loss Survivor mode loss instead of team loss? Please and thank you!

The map says survivor, however, that part is not fixed yet just ready for when able to be fixed!

I looked on Game Mode & Lives Category and there is already Triggers in there Choose Game Mode, Survivor Choosen, and Team Choosen, however, there is no button for red to click on for neither Survivor nor Teams and there is not anything that I am able to see to type either while playing during the game? Please and thank you!

In Game Mode & Lives Category there are lots of functions and within these variables which are disabled and if function is enabled an error/warning messages are given:

This function cannot be enabled because the variable 'ChooseMode/ChooseTeam/ChooseSurvivor/Is_Team_Game/Is_Dead' does not exist.

This Function cannot be enabled because not all the parameters have values.
which does not let me enable? Please and thank you!

The Game Mode & Lives Category is the only Category with disabled functions and within these variables and I am not sure where to look to see if anything else is disabled either, nor do I even know if I need to add to the Triggers section, or another section? Please and thank you!

I am open to learning how to finish the map to be survivor mode by enabling the variables already listed in Game Mode & Lives Category (if that will even work), or another way? Please and thank you!

After I learn how to finish the DBZ TD map, I will be able help & add a survivor mode feature to the several other maps, share the added featured maps with others including the people that shared the map with me especially those that created & added to the maps, be able to help others learn how including the people that created & added to the maps, and/or take the time to finish the map for the creators so they do not have to take the extra time also!

Thank you so much! Have a great one! God bless!

Attachments