Achivements

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
The highest 3 achivement people on wow(at least US) is on my server :D

Not exactly a good thing, I get rlly pissed off when I see them. 2 of them are in the best horde raiding guild on the server(illidan) which is blood legion. The highest person which I believe is in blood legion has around 7k-8k I think almost 9k achivements. Let that sink in for a little bit....yea. Just take it little by little on how crazy this is. The top guy has the "general" tab in the achivements fully done. its like 39-39 or w/e the number is. Go and check ur general tab and compare. Alot of his tabs are like this. O and a dk is in the top 3 achivement people. This means he is even missing certain holiday and past events that he could not of done yet still gained more than most. This just makes me enraged, tranq shot plox... :(

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
1225 atm ._.

I was working on getting an Albino Proto-Drake, but I got poor and stopped at 16 mounts ><..can't wait to finish it..and shit when I do..I'll still probably not have epic flying..

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's not a proto-drake, that one :p

And afaik you can't get it without epic flying, as there's just way too many epic flying mounts to learn.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Woha.. Over 9000. Last time I checked, I had a little over 2000, but I stopped doing achievements after I got my "the Explorer" title.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm about 3/4 bar to go for exalted Argent Crusade..and when I get that I'll be Anithera the Argent Champion. Going to work on Argent Tournament afterwards to get "of Silvermoon" and "of the Undercity".

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Achievements is just blizzards way of telling you to stop making that game your life. Cause honestly those people are gonna look back on those and go "Wow i sure as shit wasted a lot of time getting all those" Lol.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The Albino Drake looks hideous. Don't know why you want one, Jason. Just do all the heroic achievements and get a red proto.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
O, I havent researched it too much on where the people were but Ive seen alot of 7k+ on illidan and I thought 1 of the higher ups were on illidan, either way a DK is one of the top people and I think thats a lil over the top lol

Edit: Boiledgoose The Argent Champion :D I also have matron but meh.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You make me sad with my 7585 points.

Good thing I quit!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
The Albino Drake looks hideous. Don't know why you want one, Jason. Just do all the heroic achievements and get a red proto.
Meh..hardly anyone has one out..I wanna look different. >.>;

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Yea, ive had 2 RL freinds get the albino drake and 1 in game freind to get the drake within this week! lol. Shouldent stop ya from getting it, people ride bronze drakes way more lol.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yea, ive had 2 RL freinds get the albino drake and 1 in game freind to get the drake within this week! lol. Shouldent stop ya from getting it, people ride bronze drakes way more lol.
I ride a bronze. The day i got my epic riding skill i got a bronze drake so i never had to pay for the shitty looking wind riders Horde get. I really want a Proto-Drake, i don't care which colour.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
rofl yea I feel the exact same way. I had a bronze from doing COT countless times and eventually having no one else in the group needing it and I just threw it in the bank. Once I got flying training I dident want to buy a small little windrider so I just rode the bronze, but getting real tierd of it. I might save up for the argent hippo. (gana take a while):yikes: