Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Email me or talk to me on aol

Email p4s58@hotmail.com

Sreen name zailus666pod

Tell me if my ideas r good

i think it woudnt matter if star craft became 3d but there should be an editor that woud allow u to make ure own unit for each race and play it on battlenet and in custom maps. and u could use the other peoples custom unit once u see it and u could choose were the unit is made.

need more units for the already existing races instead of making another race

on blizzard xt they have the new units for sc2 but there should be 8 or nine more units and 4 or 5 new buildins

there should be a unit that can be made in the anexus the command center or the hatchey with out having to build things first.
like it woud only cost 8 minerals so u dont have to wait for minerals it would only be the size of a larva and do like 2 damage but u could make them really fast

there should be bigger maps and more psi like 10000 so u can make a big invasion because when u battle another aponnent 200 is not enough

there should also be a big ultimit unit for each racethat would cost like 50psi limit have more hitpoints than 5 battlecruisers for the protoss there should be a giant zealot for the zerg there should be the thing in island hop thats a skeloton should look like zerg with flesh and for the terran there is a robot thing that is in one of the custom levels that looks like a big marine.

A tank that has just tank mode and the attack a little less powerful than a siege tank in siege mode

some units should only cost vespian gas

dark archon should have an attack like archon

there should be an air unit in between the carrier and the scout for the protoss

the terran should have an infintry that can detect for the

for the zerg they should make the hydralisk turn into something else than the lurker since the mutalisk can turn into 2 things

the terran needs something like the psi storm and plague

they should keep campain editor

there should be a cheat that could be used on multiplayer that would allow u to make heros from broodwar and new heros that would cost like twice as much as a regular unit but u could still make the regular unit to

tassodar has attack unlike high templar, and infested kerrigan is a special unit

like u could make ultralis, torrasque and hyperlisk

no water units

something cheaper than a zeolot for protoss

broodlings wouldnt have duration

more infintry

the zerg/protss unit in the bonus shouldnt be a new race but a unit that could be made by protoss and zerg

an air unit between the wraith and the battlecruiser besides the bomber the helicopter and the kamakazzee

I also think they should build the traps like in installation and only terran could build them, 4 way machine gun trap and the and the ground turret

I got this info bellow from a site that claims to be blizzard it sounds good but still not enough units
More units……………………………………………………………………………………..

Hello. We at Blizzard Entertainment like to let the fans know what's going on with our products. For this reason, we have decided to release some StarCraft 2 information to some of our fans' sites. We give you permission to post this information on your site.

First, there will be 4 races, Terran, Protoss, Zerg, and the Protoss/Zerg hybrid, called Vanix. Each race will have 5 new units, 2 new buildings, and new upgrades. For the Terrans, they will have: Rocketeer (shoots rockets, has splash damage), Heavy Cruiser (improved Battle Cruiser, used in heavy assault situations), Wraith Bomber (it's a bomber), Wriath Kamikaze (like the Zerg's Scourge, but has guns too), and Cannon (not like the Protoss cannon, but more of a tactical strike cannon, immobile) The Protoss will have: Mothership (improved carrier, holds 20 interceptors, more health, more shields), Nomad (physically improved Zealot, with an energy rifle), High Archon (a Dark Templar/High Templar meld, it will be like a Dark Archon, can mind control, and attack), Walker (combination of 5 Dragoons, slow, but very powerful), and Exploder (name may change by release, it's just like an Observer, but can be sent in to detonate inside an enemy base.) The Zerg will have: Hyperlisk (Ult! ralisk's evolved stage, much quicker, and much more powerful, can burrow), Acid Colony (attacks both ground and air with acid), Creeper (does not attack, only moves underground, used for spying), King (like a Queen, but can attack, and infest any building of any race that produces soldiers, thus making things like Infested Siege Tanks that roll into areas and explode), and finally Bladeling (a bigger version of a Zergling, stands upright, and wields blades for arms.)

Second, here are some of the upgrades (some, not all, there are many more than this). The Terrans will have: The ability to make any building fly (including supply depots), Omega Ray (like the Battle Cruiser's Yamato gun, the Heavy Cruiser's Omega Ray will do much more damage), and (one of our favorites), the ability to eject from a vehicle. Let's say a Siege Tank is about to be destroyed, you can eject the person inside, and you'll be able to run away, thus saving a person for later use. The people inside the vehicles will be statistically better than Marines, they'll have more health, do more damage, and have better range. Some Protoss upgrades include: Pylon mobility (yes, now you will be able to move your Pylons. It will be wheel based, so it can't travel over water.), Dragoon Cloak (you'll be able to cloak your Dragoons with this, we're not sure if we will have this for Walkers though), and Fortify (a High Archon ability, it channels the shields of the High Archon into e! ither a building or another unit. Zerg upgrades will include: Overlord bombing (you'll be able to pick up bombs with overlords, and instead of just spying with them, drop bombs on your enemies) Zergling Acidic Sac (will allow Zerglings to spit acid), and Hyperlisk Trample (if a Hyperlisk encounters a small unit like a Marine, it can simply walk all over him and kill him) There will be some added graphic effects too, if you destroy a Battle Cruiser, it may either explode in the air (depending on the force of the blow) or it may fall to the ground, causing damage. Another cool effect we have planned, sometime when you destroy a Siege Tank, you'll see the driver fly into the air, then plummet to the ground. We also plan the following: If a machine based unit is destroyed, it does damage to the units around it.

We do not have much information on the Vanix race, we have just started working on them. We may even throw in a hidden mission or two, or even a hidden race. The cheat codes will be changed, and they will still be disabled on Battle.net. Speaking of Battle.net, it will be possible for 14 players to compete in a match, and it will be possible to change settings (day/night, fog thickness, etc.) Alliances will be chosen before the match starts, and cannot be broken. You will be able to ally with the computer as well.

When I first published, I absolutely believed that this was the truth, after talking to a few people, I realized why it not be the truth. There is a way to make it look like you are actually sending an E-mail from Blizzard when in actuality you are not, and this can be done with all E-mail addresses. So, there is obviously a chance that its the truth, that a Blizzard employee sent me this information, or someone played a hoax on me, and made it look like they worked at Blizzard, when they actually did not. You choose what you believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.