Abortion

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think that if someone is having sex with their wife (Ie:Forged)and the condom or whatever type of birth control method your using doesn't work it is your responsibility as the one who decided to have sex to raise,love and be a parent basiclly for your child.Your the ones who wanted to have sex, the child didnt want to have sex you 2 did therefore, I think you and you alone(Not your hormones or anything because you should be able to control them, and if your not that responsible than get netuered(Sorry about spelling)) are responsible for the child you created.It's not the condom companies fault, it's not the pharmisicist fault for putting in the one wrong mishapen pill that it was your misfourtane to take and thought you wouldnt get pregnate.IT IS YOUR FAULT.YOU MADE IT,YOU RAISE IT!

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Why should "we" "pro lifers" want to, i dont agree with the death penalty my self but some "pro lifer" might think that if they have life it would be more convient if you killed them so there would be more room in prisons and less food eaten, blah, blah
Well, then you're a hypocrite. Or, is it after their born, you just don't give a shit what happens to them, right?

Just because things dont have brains doesnt make them not alive, microbes dont have brains, anything organic is alive.
Then that would make it wrong to kill bugs. That would make masturbation genocide (since the sperm are technically "alive").

We do you draw the line at killing sperm and insects, and killing zygotes and embryos?

IT IS YOUR FAULT.YOU MADE IT,YOU RAISE IT!
Why should ppl be forced to raise an unforseen accident that they tried to prevent?

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
They tried to prevent it but it didn't work.They knew that(if they used a condom) theres a 2% chance that it wouldn't work.They knew that if it didn't work what they'd have to deal with.If they can't handle the concequences then don't do the action.Think before you fuc*.

~Canuck~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ST-ST-ST
They tried to prevent it but it didn't work.They knew that(if they used a condom) theres a 2% chance that it wouldn't work.They knew that if it didn't work what they'd have to deal with.If they can't handle the concequences then don't do the action.Think before you fuc*.
Actually im sure most people don't know condoms can fail. And they obviously don't want the child since they are trying to prevent its existance.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know but as I said before-and I'm sure all people know sex can create children-"If you can't handle the concequences then don't do the action."Just DON'T DO IT if you can't handle a child at the time.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you know as well as i do that will never happen. teenages will have sex, should they be forced to have a child and ruin their life because they had sex? thats insane.... i am however, against abortion in the late stages when the baby is actualy alive unless it is going to kill the mother to give birth.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can almost always avoid killing the mother with c-section.And it's not really anyones fault(As I also previously said)except their own if they do it.End of story-It's your fault, control your wants, I want a million dollars!Do I go rob a bank?NO!
EDIT:Have any of you every seen an abortion?Some they stick a vacume type tool up there and suck the baby out, and guess what the babys trieing to do? GET AWAY, it's alive it has natural instincts it knows whats good and bad already and the poor thing is having to go further up to prevent it self from being KILLED!The last few seconds of its extremely short life are being engraved with horrible memories of some thing trying to kill it.It has no idea why, it doesnt even know what the thing is.It's proboally think"I haven't done anything wrong" why are things trieing to kill me?

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, then you're a hypocrite. Or, is it after their born, you just don't give a shit what happens to them, right?
I said i don't agree with it myself, jeez. I just annoyied that people stereotype people that dont support abortion as strick "prolifers". If they did'nt support abortion but they supported the death penalty they would'nt be hipocrites, death penalty and abortion are two different things. The fact is before they are born they can't commit a crime, but a person on death row obviously did. A "pro lifer" could just aswell say to them: you've had you're chance you have ****ed it up, you're costing money, food and space and the worst is that you are not going to accomplish anything because you are going to be in prison all you're life. His/her opinion to abortions is that they derserve at least one chance, if hes going to screw up or not.
Then that would make it wrong to kill bugs. That would make masturbation genocide (since the sperm are technically "alive").
This is all natural, it cannot be wrong to kill things instinctively, but abortion is'nt natural it is human intervention.
Why should ppl be forced to raise an unforseen accident that they tried to prevent?
Most of these 'unseen' events are because of teens not using ****ing condoms. If you shag someone without a condom i would'nt call it unseen.
Actually im sure most people don't know condoms can fail. And they obviously don't want the child since they are trying to prevent its existance.
Well yes they can fail, but it is a very small percentage of the time that they do, usaully the problem is(if they even bother using a condom) that they have'nt been taught to use them properly. Besides there are many ways other ways of contraception, pills ect, Also you don't have to stick your dick in there to enjoy yourself. The teens are asking for it, and instead of taking responsibility they wimp out, which is'nt a good sign for someone so close to adulthood. If you mess up in work do you quit even if you get a lower pay or something? no, you have to stick with it, you can't afford not too. You can't always take the easy way out you know.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by ST-ST-ST
EDIT:Have any of you every seen an abortion?Some they stick a vacume type tool up there and suck the baby out, and guess what the babys trieing to do? GET AWAY, it's alive it has natural instincts it knows whats good and bad already and the poor thing is having to go further up to prevent it self from being KILLED!The last few seconds of its extremely short life are being engraved with horrible memories of some thing trying to kill it.It has no idea why, it doesnt even know what the thing is.It's proboally think"I haven't done anything wrong" why are things trieing to kill me?
Those are late term abortions. 90% of abortions are performed in the first trimster, using pills, and other less horrific means.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter, there are still those abortions.Abortion is plain out wrong.It comes down to this:If you don't want the child, the 100% sure way not to get one is not to have sex.Just dont do it!

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
almost all abortions that late are performed because of health risks to the mother.

you have to decide, kill something thats not thinking or feeling in early pregnancy, or force the girl/ woman to have a kid that can ruin more than one life.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
But can't they get a C-section?I've read that C-sections can almost always advert health issues away from the mother?And your right, it does come down to personal opionion as well.I'm starting to think that if your under 18 and the child is aborted before 1 quarter of the growth process is done it is ok.But otherwise I am 1000000000000% against abortion.And if a guy really wants to have sex or something or is really horny then he should just use masturbation, that way he still gets almost the exact same feeling but without long term damage to something.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter really.I wasn't really saying the same feeling although that's what it sounded like I was trieing to say.I was saying it's a way you can get those hormones that make you horny down as well as sex, just that theres no long term effects of masturbation.
EDIT:And yes I have.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn strait...No ones arguing...Of course this will bump topic and people will argue...I'm bored...I'm gonna get flamed for this...Oh well...