A WoW killer?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
WAR, within a year will be at the level of "wow killer". Now that they've fixed the ORvr issue, the next they're doing is fixing the queue times to make them just about instant.

Once that happens, the game will be incredibly solid, from lvl 1 to 40rr80. WAR's the best chance of "wow killer", as this game's still years off.

Looks pretty cool though. If we jumnpoed on board now and started producing content and such for it, it could revamp the entire site.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
could.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm a massive Knights of the Old Republic fan, but I don't think it will be a "killer". The only thing that I could see killing World of Warcraft is another Blizzard game.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow will die in less than a year.

Why?
The graphics are out dated, unless blizz improves them people will naturally go for the "prettier" mmo.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Just like Counter-Strike and Starcraft, killed by outdated graphics. Wait a minute...

ironlamp

only on weekends
Reaction score
wow isnt gonna die for a wHile blizz is gonna keep making more expansions, for the kids in china, they have nothing better to do

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
wow will die in less than a year.

Why?
The graphics are out dated, unless blizz improves them people will naturally go for the "prettier" mmo.
I doubt that of the ~9million people that play the game a significant portion of them (which would be about 5million) will suddenly realize that the graphics aren't very good and will drop off within the next 12 months.

They might get bored to death of the game, or find other things to do in life, but I doubt the graphics are something most people give 2 shits about.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
well fuck you then

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Yea every one will leave WoW due to graphics. They will play more hardware intensive games like maple story