A True Bitch Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Whatever, I'm still gunna laugh long, and hard if you loose...not necessarily in that order though.

User123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
come on captain, post pictures of urself
so ur a fatass?

anyway jas, i will pm u when i want to play u in tft
dunt be in a rush to die lvl 6 NOOB

and 60% is pathetic seeing how ur so confident u will win

"i dunt care about my stats, i will just kick ur ass"

hmm no

"LBD_Underneath is not my only account"

well post ur good accounts

"u just suck at tft so stfu"

if some1 who played tft for only a week or so can own u
u suck bad

wont take longer than a month before i pm u
y do u want to be humiliated in a hurry?

and jas, stop acting like a bitch saying that ur so AMAZING and how i will die playing u

dl the replay from there and c how she sucked

http://battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27897

1st pawn.....wonder how many times u played to win once

"its my 1st time playing and i won"

sorry, but its not about what ur strategy is, its about how bad u micro and how u tried so hard to beat a newb

lastly, ur friendly? yea maybe to ugly captain and ppl who hides behind u to not get flamed and try to support what u say

u started cussing at me and calling me with names like noob
which makes no sense at all since u have nvr see me play, and thats when u started the arguement of whos better

the end

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Rofl, wow i am SOOO intimidated. lol it WILL be funny when you lose. But also notice i never said once that IM GOOD i just said im going to win.

Because a panda nut sucker like yourself could never when against me.

Also on clasic ts funny, you act as if lv 10 is good. I mean geez im 12 on it rofl.. but its most likly decayed a bit but i know its not below a double digit. Rofl,

Seriously stfu before you get hurt.

You act as if your the best person in the world

Act wtf are you talking about.? "Lv 6 Noob" rofl im not lv 6 take a look at underneath jhust a little more its not lv 6 haha.

Well w/e your just hidin. Your scared to lose.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by User123
if u werent in the other thread when she 1ST challenge me please stfu
she started this this thread and she started to challenge me
i waited for her more than 2 days and i will not waste my time to reinstall classic/ wait for her again

o and btw captain jack, that was a nice speech of urs
altho it didnt make any sense whatsoever

when did i ask others to fight with me?? jas challenged me
and thats the ONLY time

also, u said i dunt have a life

wow then wtf is jas? she posted around 200 posts in 3 days

and again, when did i flame anyone, i only respond to others with the attitude they talk to me

lastly,to answer ur next question, no i am not scared
if u think so, go ahead nobodys stopping u

o and btw, u would laugh at my face??
y dunt u post a picture of urs
please dunt let me see a fatass with 3 chins
Alright smart ass, 1v1 me, I'd love to bust a cap in j00 ass :D

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You do talk a lot of smack USER123. That is a fact. You complain about others talking shit and being ****y/arrogant or whatnot. Here you are doing the same exact thing :
Originally posted by Prototype-R7
Whatever, I'm still gunna laugh long, and hard if you loose...not necessarily in that order though.
Hey, USER123, why are YOU in such a hurry to lose. I mean, if you do talk all this trash, you better have something to back it up with. This isn't my problem. It's Jas and yours. So imma back up a lil and watch this whole thing unfold. Ask spidy about HIS buttkicking. Don't you EVER underestimate her. Coz then you will lose.

As for you wanting my pic. Sorry bro. I only give that to girls and girls I believe I have a chance with. You don't follow under any of those catagories, so no way jose. Good luck Jas. Good luck USER123. Most importantly ... have fun and be a good sport about it. Thx. Lets get this game going *snaps*.

~*Mitch*~

Biske

Reaction score
Um....Mitchy, friend, that's my post...lol! And I was just stating that if she looses, it's going to be quite funny, actuelly, it's gunna be funny on who ever looses, you both are talking so much crap about each other and what not.

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oopsies =p. Yeah my bad everyone. They better post the replay on this bad boy. Coz that would be tight. If not it would suxor. Is that you chibi??? I read the brawl on that "...Not again..." Thread. Tough stuff man. I hope you don't leave coz of people like Body Glove. Your a great guy and im sure I speak for people more than myself when I say, I like having you around. *smiles*.

~*Mitch*~

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by User123
punctuations please?
i am no clue what ur talking about till the last part

and sir lancelot lets compare our stats
post urs rite now hope ur at least 5 lvls above me or else u cant call me a newb
What are you asian? I had no clue what you where talking about tell the last part of the post. And sir lancelot let us compare our stats now, posts urs and I hope that your at least 5 lvls above me or else you cant call me a newb
...aight there I think its all corected, and jas GIMIE GIMIE...maybe i can learn something :D

EDIT: First part, is that supposed to be racist? I say again, please be a bit more aware of what you say.

User123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by HellSpawnGothic
What are you asian? I had no clue what you where talking about tell the last part of the post. And sir lancelot let us compare our stats now, posts urs and I hope that your at least 5 lvls above me or else you cant call me a newb
...aight there I think its all corected, and jas GIMIE GIMIE...maybe i can learn something :D

EDIT: First part, is that supposed to be racist? I say again, please be a bit more aware of what you say.
wtf? u changed like two words, wow gj man

and jas, lvl 10 is good if the % is higher than 75-80

a lvl 6 with 60% is lousy, i mean how could u lose at lvl 5

anyway lets stop this trashtalk and wait

Biske

Reaction score
Good, RageWinterchill has asked you not to flame anymore, and as being a good friend of his, I'd be pleased if you respect his decree. Just set up the game and play, quite moching eachother in this thread. I can set you up a battle if you'd like, it'd be on the weekend of the 17th in 2 weeks, I'd play the part as Ref, if only one of you shows, you forfiet and loose the match, either way, through me, or eachother, just play the game and shut up.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually I corrected more your bad english just happend to miss it, and sorry I wasnt trying to be racist, im just used to asians allways corecting peoples punctuation and spelling, when they cant even speak english, so yea sorry :(

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Always* Correcting* o_O I'd like to see Jas beat down User..User has come across as a real grumpy person to me..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Give me the time, i wouild love a front side view of this. both sound like they are gosu level 30 players, when they probably both couldn't get past level 5.

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Then I WILL set the time and the date. Because im offically retuned for good.

Tomorrow i go in for a check up. I brok my shoulder a week or so ago but im still going to do the fight. I have no fear of this person.

Pan, if you so severly want to watch me fight. Then you will. I also invite anyone else that would like to watch to Join us.

User if your still active on these boards please respond otherwise this will be declared invalid and neither of us would be the winner. Which i think would be a great upset to the boards.

The game will be Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne. On Tuesday Or Wednesday.

The choice is yours on those two days. The time will also be after 12pm Central time.

Post or don't post it doesnt matter to me but if you don't fight me then what was the purpose of this whole thread?

This is all i have to say.

Biske

Reaction score
I WANNA WATCH!!! PICK ME, ME, ME!! RIGHT HERE, OVER HERE, YEAH ME, I WANNA GO!!!.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! IT'S TFT?????? WHY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.