A Roleplaying Clan

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
Your eyes did not decieve you, a clan dedicated to roleplaying! Whatever kinds of rp's you like, medievil, futuristic, moder, and anything else this clan is for you if your a roleplayer! Wheather your the good guy the bad guy the guy whos fighting for love the crazy guy the mercenary the guy whos easily scared yet could turn out to be the strongest or the guy who seems good in the begining but turns out to be the evil final boss:lucifer you will LOVE this clan!:lovedup The clan is new, and we are still brood war only. However were looking for someone from each of the other gateways ( diablo warcraft etc. ) to start up a section of the clan in that game and watch over it. We have bots, and the site will be done soon! If you want to join ( and admit it, you do ) log onto battle net, and go to channel "Op RP_". talk to a member there who is qualified to recruit and he will test you. However if you are from another game besides starcraft broodwar, talk directly to me, the leader. My brood war account name is "RP_Ranger". I guarentee if you love rp, you will love this clan! i guarentee it!:lovedup

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is what we call an advertisement. If you want to RP in the RPR, you may go right ahead (cheap advertisement in and of itself). However, you want people to recognize your clan. I'll see you off ;)

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
I'm sorry bam, im new to battleforums and i thought the best place to advertise a roleplaying clan would not be in clan advertisement but the roleplayers realm. Now that i think about it they would probly have = chances of advertisment. once again, sorry

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
stop sucking up to the mod :p anyway what gate way you on? im on US east for warcraft. its been enoying as shit tryign to get into a good rp latly so i think i will join ur clan, My acoutn is ThePyroJunky.

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
I think i met u on sc b4 pyro. My account name is RP_Ranger. U mightve of met me on FFX_Ninja or FFX_Seymour. Anyways u can usualy find me in channel Op RP_ on Op RP_Council and it doesnt matter what gateway u use, try and contact me

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
na i havnt played starcraft for years and hitsua there is a custum game in warcraft 3 ment for role playing. is this that kind of RP clan?

anyway i really cant join this clan untill i find my starcraft or untill you get warcraft so untill then see ya later mod sucker uper toer.... ok that didnt make sence....

edit: oops did i bump? i wasnt paying atecnchion to the last date on this thread. DONT BAN ME PLEASE!

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Actually.... I know someone u can talk to on wc about joining the clan. My clan isnt only on SC after all. On wc3 or wc3x talk to a guy named turbo-wolf@lordaeron or RP_Turbo-wolf@lordaeron and hell get u in