A Paladins Tale

Ethanael

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.straw-dog.info
Wow! That's really good...and really long. You should probably write a book, if you haven't already. I don't usually like semi-present tense writings, but you do it very well.

I'm not sure if you're a member yet, but www.writingforums.com might be a good place to go. It's a whole community of writers, and a great place to get advice. (My name there is Verago, if you want to PM me or something.)
I'm sure they'd like this, and tell you exactly how to fix grammatical errors and such; it'd be better than having to pay an editor. These guys usually do it for nothing.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I am in the process of rewriting this out, and I post only when I am completely done, but I am still writing. Sorry it is taking so damn long. My apologies.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry all, but I seem to be at an impass with this story. Due to grammer issues, continuity with the game, and ideas I have for a Diablo3 storyline. I might type out what I have written on this later, but for now, I think I am done here sorry all.

Gayelle Force

Reaction score
kool, i didn't really have time to finish it but nyeh.
's good.
7/10. May be because of the grammatical errors but i also think you may have rush some of the changing of scenes, mind you i have no right to speak, i do it so sometimes.
sometimes you put the wrong word eg. here when you should have put hear

but still, it is kool. keep writing!

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Yep as stated previously my grammer sucks, I was trying to find a proper spell check, but they all seem to be somewhat useless. So I kind of scrubed the whole thing sorry.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Couldn't you throw it into microsoft word? I don't think you should stop writing, it is interesting to say the least.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Thank you Pan, but I think I can classify myself as illiterate. Maybe if I get motavated, I will sit down with a dictonary and look up every word I can for grammerical errors ...... but, I'm a lasy SOB.