A lot of d3 ideas

mrshizzles

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok ive decided to lay down all the ideas ive had for D3. Im gonna start off with my ideas for a storyline...

The two remaining lesser evils, not being powerful enough to defeat the heroes by themselves, rally what are left of hells minions to attempt to tear open the barrier between Hell and the mortal world which has been weakened because of the destruction of the worldstone. This leads to the heroes attempting to stop the summoning of more powerful evils from Hell, and eventually leading to a war on the brink of Heaven and Hell.

Concerning playing as a Demon, i really think it shouldnt happen. Personally i think it would be a bad move by blizzard, as they would get a lot of complaints about how Mrs. Whatsherface's son sacrificed his puppy to help in the fight against heaven. (even worse complaints than we already get from clowns who dont understand that the point of diablo is to FIGHT evil) An alternative i devised to the ability to play as a demon (for all you people that are bent on destruction) I thought up an Order / Chaos system for characters. Depending on certain decisions as you go on playing your character, such as do you keep the treasure for yourself, or return it to the monster-ravaged town in need of money? I believe this system would also help with individual character development, and could drastically help increase the replay value of the game. I also generally just like the thought that you could have a different outcome to different quests. Later in the game, quests could become available to only members of either Order/Chaos, and also special game aspects like the use of a Black Market.

Concerning class/race combinations, i think it could be allowed to some extent. Most of the Diablo mythology seems to be pretty Bible related, but not strictly christian. I do think that class/race combinations could help keep the game alive longer by adding perks for each class/race (not only could they have class specific items, they could take it even further with class/race specific items, which unfortunately im having a lot of trouble thinking of any at the moment)

I think ive abused you all enough by now by making you read this, but if i get enough input im sure ill post more later.

...Damn people start replying to this post... i dont want to let these ideas rot here comon now...

lobeAza

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh man i like the idea about quests being bought and shit and the way you can change the play next time u start

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
yeah the chaos order system is cool but something tells me after i post this some ones gonna flame me or you