A lot has changed (you guys just dont get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was laughing very hard when i said we all have to take his word for it......... :)
allright i've had enuff fun with this topic i'll leave em alone now

DrKronic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.afterlife.ws
ok ima add a few thing to clarifie this
max stat piont a player can have is 2147483645 any higher then this and it rolls neg and crashes the game i know this from persoanly experience. i was an extreme open dueler so his 5mill stats is obviolously edited..
also i think what he is calling closed he means what we refer to as open bnet and is just some guy trying to bs his way in..
the stuff he talking about doin IS AND WAS NEVER POSSIBEL In 1.09.,.. period so nice try man. u need to have the mod information installed on the gameserver side .
i know this cause i have hosted gameserver for private realms in 1.09d so dude stop trying to blow shit up ppl ass admit u a foo and a bser and let it go ur busted

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
he can use his mod on closed bnet i can fly :

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEe, IM IN EUROPE NOW!! TIME TO GO VISIT STARFISH AND SUMMIT.

hehehehehehhe

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
yeah! all come Europe HC Ladder! T3h PWNAGE :p

well we're off topic, at the moment it is Baal's word against the experience and knwoledge of Bnet-Hacking...well I know that it is impossible to do what Baal claims to have done but I am not dissing him for saying it does, well close this now ;)

urpimp415

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont know was it baal or not but 2 years ago i entered some room forgot what it called and i have seen the bugged items "armor with hella deffense" and the helm " with hella diffense too" i asked the guy how he made it and he replied with saying that his dad works in blizzard co. so i invited my frined to a game so he can see it too, and he did but then the room closed and we got realm down and after ip bann for 1 or 2 days i cant remember... but this s@#t happened.

edited: i am 100% sure it was UsWest closed realm on Patch 1.09b or c

xxprincecjxx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@baal
A true hacker/closed mod maker stay's in the shadow's. If your so good of a programmer why would you even have time to "brag" on a forum board? You said it best baal...you "could have" been a very RICH person with the use of ebay if your mods were not "client sided" on closed. Why not work with other 31337 m0d m4k3r5? mmmm yes my point exactly...open mods just don't work on closed except for client based ones. The admins should make a new rule just cuz of you...rule == members who wastes other people's time and/or lies get's perm banned :p
@Summit
I know a lot of people on other boards/IRC channels who are part of the scene for ages. Almost everything that has been made on D2 went through their hands or has been created by them. I gave about 20 people from those boards the link to this thread and your old one. This is not to offend you in any way but it caused a major laugh-attack for 100% of the people there.
Are you a [vL] member?

Scull

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He's a lying sack of shit that just wants some attention... end of story. Don't feed him by responding to this, close it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.