A lot has changed (you guys just dont get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebay.God
OUCH, the pain, plz dont say bad things about me :scary rofl. You havent played in 2 years, you dont even know how to make mods because you just named all the shit that you need to make modding ez. Sigh, i only read the first page and i was laughing so much i couldnt go on. Anyways, you can flame me all you want, we all know you know thing. The game is held on BATTLE.NET when you make a game, hence, all of the sorce files are by battle.net, if you ever made a server, which i have, maybe you would understand this. It may LOOK like you are beefed up when on closed battle.net, but you are NOT. I have played the BGII mod, and played it on bnet, but it is not real in anyway in modifying how your character is on battle.net. Sigh, people these days. Well, go make a mod with your pos method that takes forever to do, install d2, and have fun being proven wrong.

As the great players of d2 say :

KK, GG, PWNED, NEWB

that's why bnet is so great, games are made on Blizz' servers in order to reduca lag amd avoid hacking, games like Rouge Spear (where game is made on local pc) are so easy to hack, good point ebay ;)

btw: Im in that channel w8ting :rolleyes:

Necro Elite

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man i was gone for 2 days and his happens.... yeash well survivor series was on last night but i missed it did stone cold win..?

Ok on topic now....ive had alot of moddin exp with many games and just a lil with d2.... jammellah shadow master n shyt like that. Imstarting to view the unique derectorie n stuff like that but il make a superhacked guy and rush some1 then itl delete it after >< oh well.

Any1 ever play red alert 2 command n conquer. Great game many games are like this the games are hosted by you thus easy to hack/mod. If any of you who are dissing baal are basing your "opinions" on these types of games then ur noobs and dont know shit. Baal yeah i know its possible and keep up the good work maybe someday you will make our superhacks stay for good ;)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
erm...I didnt really get that last post o_O

what are u saying? :D

"U know it is possible"
Well no it isnt ^^

Necro Elite

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No i wasnt saying th\a\hat i know its possible for u to make super hacks its just a matter of hiding the modded packets... All u noobs who object stfu n take ur damned opinions to someone who cares... No its not possible to keep them there i know but itd be nice if we found a way.....I would flame some more but im at school...Ahh duck lol and the thing bout other games is that there ez to mod and d2 isnt but u can mod it just not keep the char ;)

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
necro elite, the game isnt held on our computer when on closed bnet, so what you said had nothing to do with the topic =/

Necro Elite

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i didnt say it was.....u dont understand i said on another game it was thus ez to mod....such as 1 where u could just go on word name a thing rules stick it in ur directory then itd mod it because the game was on ur comp...diabo is one big other storie do u understand now?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
as Dust said he tried to show me Qster and Dust smth that didnt work, well this is considered "Not working" untill he proves it does, case closed ;D

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
who would have thought, he was wrong in the end, i thought he was telling the truth :scary rofl.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he still claims it "use to work by the way" so i ask if he gave it to anyone else and he said he hadn't so i guess we'll have to take his word that it worked

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
now i know he is lieing because he said it worked in 1.09, and he said he hadn't played in 2 years. first of all 2 years ago it was patch like 1.06 or 1.07 or even 1.08 (i am not sure). it can never "work" all that will happen is a client sided image at most.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
Originally posted by dust601
he still claims it "use to work by the way" so i ask if he gave it to anyone else and he said he hadn't so i guess we'll have to take his word that it worked
We dont HAVE to take his word, lol.

Originally posted by qster
now i know he is lieing because he said it worked in 1.09, and he said he hadn't played in 2 years. first of all 2 years ago it was patch like 1.06 or 1.07 or even 1.08 (i am not sure). it can never "work" all that will happen is a client sided image at most.
2 Years ago it was 1.09, i know because i played it, it might have been 1.09 c tho, anyways, it still never worked, its jsut some dude trying to look ub3r.

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o yeah i forgot there was like 4 versions of 1.09-a,b,c,d. myself and many others know that what he is trying to do will NEVER work.

Status
Not open for further replies.