A lot has changed (you guys just dont get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baal_03

Member!
Reaction score
Website
qualified-human.com
well, now i KNOW that you really dont know what im talkin about,
cause it took a lot more than 10 minutes to make most of my mods.
some of them, yes, took about ten minutes.
thats if your making very basic changes.
the white armor one took me about a week.
im sure it would take me a lot less time to make it now since ive already made it once before, but still, you have no idea how much work went into that thing.

you could not build one to prove what im trying to prove in 10 minutes, cause you said yourself that it wont work on closed.
which means, you dont know how to make it.

MrHappy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh hahaha hehehehe good god you're killing me! oh man this has got to be the funniest thread ever. except that it's not funny, yet it is at the same time! look that this guy he thinks he's like Neo he can control d2 anyway he wants! weeee that would be fun. give me all your funky items and get my accounts banned!!! hahaha weeeeee. right anyway, i think someone has some serious self-esteem issues here. what's wrong didn't your mommy love you? guess not that's why you come here seeking praise for being THE MOST L33T HAXOR THAT EVER EXISTED IN THE HISTORY OF D2!!!!! ahahaha stop trying to prove your point noone believes you. what was your point anyway? oh right you're a hallucinating fag. oh god i think he needs some mental help i've never seen anyone more convinced by their own BS. yes this has got to be the first all out flame post i have ever made! wow it feels good. POINT= bs, mods = clientside, close stupid thread. END

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please close this before i go shoot myself at the sheer stupidity of this. baal you can go saying you can do this or that all you want, guess what no ones going to bealive you till they see it, and i don't see what people are even arguing with you since you've shown 0 proof.

Xclue'D

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude u nerly killed me i couldnt breathe i was laughing for a good 10 minutes there

Lets just say you did make these "mods"

A poor person like you who cant afford diablo 2 exp ( or decent internet , or a place to live )would never hesitate to have the HUGE money you could get from selling this

Out of all the " leet " diablo 2 hacker lets say there about 10000 really good d2 hackers out there....then about another 100 000 people who make moduels and shit like that , out of all these people NONE of them have discoverd all this mods ur on about

If you gave items like these "runes" to people and showed them your hacks like the 99 one why has noone ever said anything? or taken screen shots

Also if you made " leet" hacks like u claim you would back them up on disk or something , unless you have half a brain

Also if anyone does believe him like he says please post i would love to know how much dumber the human race can get

Thx for reading my pointless post and this pointless thread

Baal_03

Member!
Reaction score
Website
qualified-human.com
Originally posted by MrHappy
that's why you come here seeking praise for being THE MOST L33T HAXOR THAT EVER EXISTED IN THE HISTORY OF D2!!!!! ahahaha stop trying to prove your point noone believes you. what was your point anyway? oh right you're a hallucinating fag. oh god i think he needs some mental help i've never seen anyone more convinced by their own BS. yes this has got to be the first all out flame post i have ever made! wow it feels good. POINT= bs, mods = clientside, close stupid thread. END
i was not seeking praise
i am not seeking praise
i will never be seeking praise
cause id never get it

my point was that closed has changed a lot since i last played D2
(seen here: http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49802 )
i only mentioned that i had made a mod (but then got carried away and it turned into a couple paragraphs)
but the only thing anyone noticed was my mention of the mod.
nobody even responded to the point i was trying to make.
your all just interested in what you believe cant be done.
this thread was supposed to just be a response to the idiotic , ignorant remarks in my original thread.
but nooooo, more brainless oafs have to get their say in.
i dont give a fick what you think.
you can all shut up.
untill you have spent as much time trial&error-ing with a mod on closed as i have before it finally works, you can just shut your f-in faces and flame someone else.
i know it works, thats all that matters.
go fucx yourselves

Baal_03

Member!
Reaction score
Website
qualified-human.com
Originally posted by Xclue'D
dude u nerly killed me i couldnt breathe i was laughing for a good 10 minutes there

Lets just say you did make these "mods"

A poor person like you who cant afford diablo 2 exp ( or decent internet , or a place to live )would never hesitate to have the HUGE money you could get from selling this

Out of all the " leet " diablo 2 hacker lets say there about 10000 really good d2 hackers out there....then about another 100 000 people who make moduels and shit like that , out of all these people NONE of them have discoverd all this mods ur on about

If you gave items like these "runes" to people and showed them your hacks like the 99 one why has noone ever said anything? or taken screen shots

Also if you made " leet" hacks like u claim you would back them up on disk or something , unless you have half a brain

Also if anyone does believe him like he says please post i would love to know how much dumber the human race can get

Thx for reading my pointless post and this pointless thread
its not that i cant afford it
i have a very nice apartment
the only available internet within 40 miles of here is Dial-Up
i dont have a vehicle and the closest place to buy LoD is 100 miles away

i dont know why no one took screenshots
maybe they did
it would have been hard to get anyone to believe them though
it was a long time ago.
like ive said, back then there werent even map hacks
maybe they didnt think to take a screenshot
maybe by the time the thought accured to them, their account was deleted.
i didnt involve too many people
i only used the exp mod once and it was only six people
im sure if they tried to tell people about it, theyd have gotten flamed.
closed hacks were "impossible"

i doubt many people would want to buy any of my stuff
you lose your accounts with stuff like that on closed
i doubt that there would be "HUGE" money to be made anyways

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Don't TRIPLE Post.
Don't Flame In This Section.
Nobody Believes Your Bullshit Lies.

kthxbye.

Baal_03

Member!
Reaction score
Website
qualified-human.com
im installing D2 classic right now
im not gonna start on the whites mod, because it would take a while to finish (ill start on it next weekend),
but i am gonna make my exp mod
i cant believe how litttle all you "experianced" players know
itll probly take half an hour to an hour to download the patch though

be on ready. ill be on USWest. i gotta go to bed soon

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yay, Summit is on West!

Play with meeeee :)

Anyways baal you can't edit your character file on your computer and hope that battle.net loads it. They have everything saved on a file, when you leave a game, it saves, when you trade, it saves... When you pick your nose... It saves...

Baal_03

Member!
Reaction score
Website
qualified-human.com
can i get a link to where i can download the patch?
it disconnects me when i try to get it through the game
EDIT: i found the patch but.........
"Transfer rate: 2.06 KB/Sec"
so it'll be a while

also i need something to reinsert files into MPQs
EDIT: i still need this

Baal_03

Member!
Reaction score
Website
qualified-human.com
Ebay.God - FCK YOU! this is the first time since January that ive even thought about D2, and the first time in 2 years that ive made a mod.

addy88 - sorry, but all i see there is 2 extracters, a test editor, a string editor, shadowmaster, and an item creator. Thirteen posted that link earlier when i got the extracter
i need something to insert files into MPQs

never mind, i found my old modding source

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
I know what is wrong! You cant tell open from closed bnet!
Therefor I made this nice pic to help you out a bit!

Apperantly you arent trying to scam ppl...you are actually convinced that this works...well:

REMEMBER THIS THE DAY YOU FIND OUT THAT YOU WERE WRONG ALL THE TIME:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

everything this guy said should be put into my sig :rollie

FLAME DISCLAIMER: As always I will kiss your ass n case u are right...and in case you can prove it

BUT THAT DAY WILL NEVER COME

lol j/k ;)

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
OUCH, the pain, plz dont say bad things about me :scary rofl. You havent played in 2 years, you dont even know how to make mods because you just named all the shit that you need to make modding ez. Sigh, i only read the first page and i was laughing so much i couldnt go on. Anyways, you can flame me all you want, we all know you know thing. The game is held on BATTLE.NET when you make a game, hence, all of the sorce files are by battle.net, if you ever made a server, which i have, maybe you would understand this. It may LOOK like you are beefed up when on closed battle.net, but you are NOT. I have played the BGII mod, and played it on bnet, but it is not real in anyway in modifying how your character is on battle.net. Sigh, people these days. Well, go make a mod with your pos method that takes forever to do, install d2, and have fun being proven wrong.

As the great players of d2 say :

KK, GG, PWNED, NEWB

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ebay.God
OUCH, the pain, plz dont say bad things about me :scary rofl. You havent played in 2 years, you dont even know how to make mods because you just named all the shit that you need to make modding ez. Sigh, i only read the first page and i was laughing so much i couldnt go on. Anyways, you can flame me all you want, we all know you know thing. The game is held on BATTLE.NET when you make a game, hence, all of the sorce files are by battle.net, if you ever made a server, which i have, maybe you would understand this. It may LOOK like you are beefed up when on closed battle.net, but you are NOT. I have played the BGII mod, and played it on bnet, but it is not real in anyway in modifying how your character is on battle.net. Sigh, people these days. Well, go make a mod with your pos method that takes forever to do, install d2, and have fun being proven wrong.

As the great players of d2 say :

KK, GG, PWNED, NEWB
i couldn't have said that any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.