A little hunch

beekay

Reaction score
i'm not sure if this was discussed, but as i was looking threw images on google under "diablo 3" i came across a book cover which was entitled Diablo #3 "The Kingdom of Shadow." now ihavnt found #2 or #1, but these are books that hav been writing by Richard A. Knaak. Do you think they are basing the story-line of D3 on this book? i will try to find the other 2 books and see if they coinsist with the games at all.. just wanted to hear some opinions

simonsays.com/subs/book.cfm?isbn=0743426924&areaid=286
The book 'Diablo #3'

i cant post urls yet :(

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
I felt the same way before I actually picked one of those books up. Maybe I should try one again and just wade my way through the cheese.

L

Laharl

I hear nothing but bad things about them, too.

Don't even bother throwing money away reading them.

beekay

Reaction score
i never even seen those books in real life just on google ;p

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Hah!

Who the hell buys books? There is a thing called a library you know..I only buy really good books like Harry Potter.

Epic High

Member!
Reaction score
The question is, Do libraries even have books related to the game "Diablo"?

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
They sure do over here. I found the second one in the series at my library, but maybe not all libraries have them. If they don't have it ask them to order it.

"*Paladin"*

Reaction score
yeah it would seem that the books would be good for diablo fans but ive never read them or ever seen them in book stores i dont hink im gona read em after i saw this but hey you never know ( this book you saw doesnt meen D3 ios comin)

travicles

Member!
Reaction score
haha mc gorilla, i tried reading the first book myself. even with my fascination with diablo, i couldnt make it far and soon stopped reading it. it now collects dust =[