• I LIKED THE INFO I NEEDED IT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i red this and turned dumber

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • i red this and i gained knowlage

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

2-fast-4-u-

Hi im alex and i like Red Alert games killing games anything violent and to do wit death so :shoot :wavey u no he dead lol can u email me about WTF this site is about is hacking computer games nuffin i dun no so ANY 1 WHO NO'S reply thanx cya guys

:shoot :lucifer :scary :butterfly yay lol
oh if u like this site habbohotel like interactive sims u will like the attachment it is flooding softwarebut it wont let me put it on sogo 2 this site www.copyandpaste.com that is the site and also add me on habbo im called mrniceman then send me a message that u saw me on dis thanx cya l8er chow

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
welcome pleaz dont post rite after you post (unless its the void) but if your not in the void then use the edit button i hope you enjoy the forums and stay

oh and *gives cookie*

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Yeah, try not to double post. Instead you can just use the "Edit" button near the bottom of your post to add more to your post.

WELCOME TO BATTLE FORUMS!:D[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​