A hu vs orc rep

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Descrip: Foots/Casters, am, bm vs grunts/ wolves, demos, fs, tc, later - gyro casters vs demos wind riders, few bats.

Theroy i want to make sex with you oh and PM me lets make few games, 1stly sex then games.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
This should be a good watch!

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Thanks. Among good players i also realized that not every diff heros strat is lame or anything, in fact i also started using different strats too, well they arent as good as the standard but diff heroes especially is still np. I no longer call lame massing of towers, tanks, gyros, well since top players do it, i was done the same like why ?: P

Wow i used Inso;s new strat with mk and pala and blood mage vs undead, totally owns. I no longer have the problem with ud i had before although games vs ud will always remain harder than vs rest 2 races. Mirror is still my best.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have done crazy things with heroes. I once did Tinker in a 2on2 AT. Got to level 6 like 4 times straight, he didn't really die. Some of the teams were really dumb and didn't even try to destroy the factory. Those who managed to actually try to destroy it sometimes left thier men open to attack, since some teams would focus fire on it. Micro then goes down and there is a break.

I have known in the past you worked well with gyros, considering you used a large amount of them to keep things like Destroyers and Wyverns from staying in the sky. And these things can be like killer bees if you get enough of them.

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
I have seen chemist for 2nd vs ud also good with the acid, but not without Am 1st. Also i have done tr with 1st hero fl vs orc, as i have aslo seen this from good players but ive seen them losing, while i did it to someone totally unskilled and if im to do it vs someone with even a little skill towering orc is risky and almost free loss. I havent seen a top rep of winning vs orc with 1st hero fire lord, wow i dont even intend to try it.

You know what i hate ? Days ago elf on lt mass expoed after i killed his main base and only with expos and heros and few units, he only mass teleported with staves hit run and teleport and mass made expos. He was lvl 36 but that doesnt matter, im close lvl too afterall, was but i abandoned that noob account with the bloodmage icon so it is peon, but i mean ok massing expos and running after hit is as lame as mass tanks. Well i didnt call this lame but mass tanks is the best vs mass expos. So if he calls my lame so is his. W/e

Wow try playing vs level 49 undead i got totally raped on lt^^

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I know the whole undead getting raped idea.

When I was still playing Solo in my younger days. I would get a major level disadvantage, this would also coverup to the lack of skill. Hit and runs weren't honestly the way to go, plus he also managed to expo on one of the islands. I eventualy ran out of money and he overpowered me.

But that was because I was stupid and didn't have the funds to replace the lost units. I was gonna try to end the game fast with him since I am not very good facing UD at all.

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard should ban such retards....

When someone does 1 thing different from the others is ok but thats just retarded.Im talking about, staying to the last building, mass towering... its just nerves battle, thats not a war 3 game... . Same is massing literally 17-20 towers per base i have to admit even for human. There are games of nerves but this war 3...