A good Ne strat that acutally works!!

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You have to mount an archer to get a Hippo Rider.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok this is very simple.
start out with archer or hunt (rather hunt vs human and ud)
later make giant / talon with hardend skin and master trained talon acuired!! if time left and they not to much aa go some chims 2. good aa and spellcasting + meatwall
heros dont matter i like dh and warden or dh / kotg

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first of all off the subject i don't understand why there aren't more people playing micro wars i play all the time for practice and believe me 90% of Ft players need the practice. Ok if you mass gargs and spiders for UD you are a noob gargs are weak against NE there are always archers and they own gargs then too top it off spiders are weak by themselves on ground and hunts own spiders even if hunts aren't that good. I like how people always say get more hunts. If u wanna win u need to tech u can stay with archers but u need stronger ground units. like bears or bears *.*. thats pretty much the best way to go for ground but if u are gonna get bears and tech them then u might as well get dryads so that u don't have to tech archers and bears plus dryads are quite good.

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah only FULLYY up graded hunts can pwn fiends. but fiends will other wise own the hunts

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Shizo, im with you, stick to normal words....words like pwn and hax0r and shit, are so f***ing gay.

Faerie, gargs suck, I could own them any day with DotT.

Of course 3/3 hunts with bouncing glaive upgrade would own fiends.