A good Ne strat that acutally works!!

G

gh[O]st*RanGerX

ok guys....and or girls, i need a good NE strat that helps me become a more effective player...im saying this out've my horrible TFT record

Any help would appreciated!

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
LoL, yea, theres no newbs in TFT, its A LOT harder than the reg.
I have a couple strategies, but it verys depending on the race that you're playing. I dont have the time to post all of them, but ill post .vs human right now....

Bears (5-10
DotT (5 or so)
Dryads (5-10
DH
KotG

This is effective .vs melee and casters, which they usually go, but .vs air you might need more dryads and DotT.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You'd want Archers and Hunts/Bears to start off with, then mix in something you want depending on how you feel. I like Arch/Hunt/DotT/Dryad, though kinda expensive and needing a ton of micro.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Hippos suck, if you want aa, then go DotT.
If you want air to ground, go chims.

Hippos are a total waste of resourses/food.
Also, why not get x2 the archers, instead of wasting money making hippos, and teching....etc.
Hippos are totally wasteful, I dont know why anyone likes them.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
here you go ive found tis most effective in solo cause i had the same TFT record problem but this helped me score 4 wins in a row

start with 2 wells, alter, and anceint of war. pump out archers and creep. then get hunters hall and pump out hunts also put like 2 prtectors. keep pumping out men as u can. keep creeping or attack witch ever the oppent allows u to do. bye now u should have a bigger army to win or to at least hold him off.

if the game proceeds get bears you should be a high levele by now and have a strong army so you can pretty much own the game if after this he still manages to kill ur army pump out mass dryads to finish him off cuase they are low cost but affective. also dont forget to add prtectors and do upgrades along the way

also i suggest practice its the best strat ever.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe u should try:

get kotg with force of nature
get 4 archers in the beginning
Upgrade tree of life
build 2 ancients of wind
etc.
i cant tell u everything so now u gotta figure the rest

but u should have an army like this:
have at least 4 chims
and everything else talons
and maybe some dryads too

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its good against melle to cuz of the spell talons use to drop units armor by 5 and then u can use cyclone for anyone getting to close

it involves alot of micro too

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Yes it does....
I also reccomend some melee (prefferably bears).vs ranged....it could spare some of your chims you spent a lot of $$$ on.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i can win a game with hunts dryads and dotts with a keeper its easy there hasnt been one time that i havent had ultimate

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Art_Of_War
Hippos suck, if you want aa, then go DotT.
If you want air to ground, go chims.

Hippos are a total waste of resourses/food.
Also, why not get x2 the archers, instead of wasting money making hippos, and teching....etc.
Hippos are totally wasteful, I dont know why anyone likes them.
And besides gargs just chew them up.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
gargs dont totally tear up hippos, considering in that post it doesnt say hipporiders, hippogryphs kinda would own gargs with a little help from liek 2 DotT, but yeah if the hippos were riders, then they get stomped, BUT then again if the hippo person dismounts the hippos, now you have an entire anti-air army.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
You are right about that though. Gargs really chew up the "hippo riders" not the hippos themselves. Hippos might be able to take down gargs except if the other player is smart enough to build spiders. Web can be devastating.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u can dismount hippo riders now :?

sorry i sound like a noob but i never use them so i dont know :)