CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
A creative way to kill Leoric: Video

[yt]h4cGezfnghM[/yt]

TheBiggestNerd

Member!
Reaction score
Haha, this is the exact video that convinced me to purchase the game. Monk is the class that looked the most interesting to me, and then I saw this guy that can tank anything; I was laughing through the whole video. Of course my Monk isn't nearly as durable since it's not longer beta, but it's still my favorite class.

adamarclight

Reaction score
LOL. Kill the boss by auto return damage while having massive armor and HP regen as well. Just leave your char like a statue and do something else while waiting. Usually this kind of methods only works if your char are over strong compared to the enemies, but guess it can be used for boss as well. Even though it looks silly but it really is an interesting change rather than usual gank up and spam spell + brutal beating.

awesomedor

Reaction score
Haha this is great. I've always wanted to do something like this but haven't had the gold for the stats on my gear.

alighieri00

Reaction score
I've never seen someone do this on Normal difficulty before. I would also like to tip my hat to you for removing every single skill but retribution aura from your hotbar before heading in.

Nissapower

Reaction score
Hahaha he is invincible!!
Playing table tennis while Leoric is auto-killing himself is a very creative way indeed.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
What? I never would have happened that way to destroy the enemy. It's clearly a creative way to cause harm. The video is fun, and are things that allow beta of this style. Perhaps there are quicker ways, but this is really entertaining. Anyway, I think that monk is consuming other substances "magic" to generate the damage ... haha

Esperahol

Reaction score
That would be a beautiful way to autolevel while taking care of RL activities. "Coming dear! I just need to get my cumberbond on!"

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I wish I could do this on inferno mode and just run up al the mobs in a level and stand there while they beat themselves to death.

makingloot

Reaction score
Haha, this is the exact video that convinced me to purchase the game. Monk is the class that looked the most interesting to me, and then I saw this guy that can tank anything; I was laughing through the whole video. LOL. Kill the boss by auto return damage while having massive armor and HP regen as well. Just leave your char like a statue and do something else while waiting. Usually this kind of methods only works if your char are over strong compared to the enemies, but guess it can be used for boss as well.

ACSAPA

Member!
Reaction score
That was pretty funny and very clever. I found it pretty entertaining to watch him just keep killing himself while the player relaxed and enjoyed some table tennis.