8 pointless cracked links.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
A Little old, but still really, really true.

Comic movies always spiral into stupidity.

What I'm kinda tired of is the excessive amounts of remakes. Yeah bad movies are ignored for a reboot, but to what extent will this continue in the future. How many times will superman be rebooted after every bad couple movies in like the next 30 years.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Speaking of rebooting, DC has put everything on hold. I think after they made a gazillion dollars with The Dark Knight they kinda realised they had done something right. Incoming dark & gritty JLA movie (Their current one stopped production). Also, Superman is getting another reboot.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Actually, DC hasn't piut much on hold. JLA is still in the process of getting the script to how the company wants it, Green Lantern movie is pretty much at a pre-shooting phase, Superman is getting it's reboot movie schedulded for 2010, a Batman/Superman movie is in the works, the Green Arrow movie is about to start shooting.

Theres something else I'm forgetting, and I can't for the life of me remember what it is, but it's a decently B/Clist character. I wanna say something akin to Black Lightning, but I know that's not it.

If anything, DC's got more in the works than Marvel does currently.

Here :

Newsarama.com : TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF DC'S FILM PROJECTS