500 post speach extravagenza!!! (and also a goodbye to all. )

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*clap, clap, clap*
Thank you, thank you all. Well, I finally made it to 500 posts (well I would, if the lazy admins would restore my post count!). Now tradition says I'm supposed to thank some people so let's get to that....

First of all, I'd like to thank my family and friends for shunning me all year long, thus letting me stay in my room, guilt-free, for extended periods of time.
Secondly, I'd like to thank the employers of this fair city for not hiring me, thus giving me plenty of free time to waste.
Thirdly, I'd like to thank the cheap, under-valued yet filthy rich American wood industry who block our market with tarrif, thus ruining the economy of my city and province and contributing to my unemployed state.

Next I'd like to thank my keyboard for giving me hours of relatively accurate letter production, and minimal carpal tunnel.

Ok, now the people. If I never see you, or if you hang out in the asylum (in which case, chances are you deserve to be shot) you don't get on the list. Don't complain, just post more.

‘°ºO*¥§âVâGê ¥*Oº°‘ : The Big Bad Admin, with anger management problem, yet, who didn’t banned me when I called her little sister a Vietnamese prostitute. And for this, I commend you my friend.

Renzokuken : a fellow aussi, as cool as any Canadian. But who’s clueless when it come to computer damnit! =)

Placebo : Your actually one of the funniest poster here. And also a suspected neo-nazi ;)

hunter_killer : bring back the avatar ! I pleased myslelf one to many time to see it go away like this! And I am certain that im not alone =)

TrongaMonga : Ok, your in the top 10 of people I like, but you’ve GOT to explain to me your name. I mean, trongamonga???

OniSyphon : Man, keep posting ! Why did you leave, you’re the first person against who I had trouble arguing about History. Come back man!

Kamikaze : another fellow Canadian, with whom I always saw eyes to eyes, when it come to politics, but who live in the maritime, so boo!.

Silynt Rage : Our local Tassadar (I am a GEEK, deal with it), who stood up against placebo’s refusal to change, like a lonely rebel, in face of our forum’s many problems. You were the one in the whole administration of this forum who reacted, and hold his ground, so I hope you get to be admin or something. And don’t forget that, somewhere in the crowd of vermin-like spammer, someone helped. Or something. ;)

l33t_0n3 : he finaly likes me. w00t!

Raccoon : A fellow canadian, and somewhat cynical too, who didn’t forgoted the true value of mario bross 3.

liqu1d_g0at : An american patriot to the bones, and we got to respect him, at least for that.

daoffshoreman : Another liberal lefty weed smoking, hippies grooving, anti-corporate, anti-republican, tree-hugger, pro-green party, against governmental oppression and paranoid anti war pussy. This is what I’d call you if I didn’t shared at least 75% of your views. Plus, it take courage to stand up and express (or force on us? ;)) your view like you do.

Roach of Discord : A Marilyn Manson fan, who call himself a roach, yet who will always make more sense to me than a good 90% of the forumers.

Tweak : “The noobs to own all noobs.†Well, I agree with the second part, but not the first one. =)

BAMtheDOC : Well, isn’t this the guy who can’t critic bush, despit the fact that he let corporations drop more arsenic in your water. Anyway, its always a pleasur to hear and read your view, and I hope you’ll post them for a long time, kuze I feel that we’ll argue a lot, seeing or we are opposed.

Celestial Badger : What can I say ? one of the first former here with whome I got along, and who seem to share some similar sense of humour. And get AIM you bum!

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tempest storm : Bah, what can I say, except for the fact that your my oldest internet friend in the Mother Board (war3.com), and that I hope we’ll get along for a long time, and above all, we must value this important kind of…. Hahahahaa, just kidding, I beat ya at the 500 post race, you suck! ;)

Torrid Mind : Your not torrid enough ! Get me those soiled panties damnit!

VBadGirl : Got some soiled panties too ?

Amantis : And how about your panties ? (don’t ban me, please)

Lilu : Aawww, you cwazy aussie you! The girl with whom I always chat in the middle of the night when I am sleep deprived., which explain why she must think I’m a semi-coherant inbreeded dork =)
And I aint gonna ask you about your panties. Blows for you, eh? >< =D

Plamma : hmmmm, Spammish Zealot #1, no question here. =)

Forged : another one lucky enough to have a brain. But you don’t post enough in the philo forum, come on!

Eh-Tacho : I think your the only one who joined war3.com, yet, I never saw you posting in the gen.disc forum. Do it, now! =)

Korittke : Big, ancient, influential figure, which mean you get to be here.

coRtALoS : Same here. :p And do something about my post count, which is sopposed to be at 500, you lazy... big bad powerfull staff member.

Llamma : Well, isn’t this the Right Wing Zealot #1. I hope you’ll keep posting in the philo forum for another time, kuze your post are always fun to argue against, ;)

Armtin : Right Wing Zealot #3. Don’t give up =)

And Ixon, for being the guy I forgot! :D

Fred Fury : Aahhh, Right-Wing Zealot #1. Seem to hate me for some reason, but reason enough to get on the list.
Plus, the fact that you always argued and always tried to prove you point of view place you above 99% of the rest of forum.

==========

But sadly, this is also a goodbye speech, because I am going to work in alberta for 3 months, in a chiken factory, and I have no intention of getting my hands on a computer until I come back.

I'll work 40 hour a week, and make 450$ a week. When I'll come back, I'll be loaded with cash, and I'll stick around for the rest of the year. I hope things around here wont be to much changed, and that your all still going to stick around here, when I'll be back!

Goodbye ya'll. :wavey

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
wow..i was the first person on ur list :'(..ur a good dood..and i dont have anger management probs..i was stressed real bad one day and exploded..u wont see that too often..and i was mad at celestial not you :D and now i see the remark about my sister and i have to say..ILL KILL YOU IF U EVER SAY THAT AGAIN..im not j/k lol but other than that ur cool..i will makeshure ur account is here for you when you come back..contact me via aim: GodlySinna and i will have your pass restored if its ever changed from recent events..tillthen have a good one!

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have fun, good luck at your new job.

Oh, and...can I borrow a few bucks? haha...see you in awhile, I'm sure things wont change too much.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was on your list:eek:

Well, I'll be happy when you come back, you are always full of wisdom. I'm just happy this isn't forever!

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Here ya go Hunter.

And B~E, you beat me, yay for you. :p, asshole.

I'll see you in a few months man, email me when ya get a chance.

Damn, just noticed my PC got reset to. Well, at least my account wasn't deleted. :p

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Cya dude...hey where in Alberta? Cuz i live in Calgary :D haha, have fun workin with those chickens...

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I was happy that I was on the list until I realized that everyone on BF was on it... :D

Meh... I guess I will leave too... cya

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I have AIM. My handle just tends to be undisclosed. Ah well...I guess I'll see ya later then B~E. Yeah, and answer my e-mail. "Beggars"?

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
hmm... this thread was posted at 11:30 this morning... and it's now 7:30pm... and I see B~E still on the board... welcome back man!

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
no, he's not leaving the boards, he's just leaving the computer he's on. He hasn't left yet.

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by Black~Enthusiasm
daoffshoreman : Another liberal lefty weed smoking, hippies grooving, anti-corporate, anti-republican, tree-hugger, pro-green party, against governmental oppression and paranoid anti war pussy. This is what I’d call you if I didn’t shared at least 75% of your views. Plus, it take courage to stand up and express (or force on us? ) your view like you do.
thanks, B~E, thst means a lot to me.:) have fun processing chickens without me! oh, well, i suppose il get to make that corona of the sun-fried chicken with you when you get back....

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im leaving friday morning :p

And celestial, I have no idea where I got that word from, but its related somehow to you. =)

And I whish fred dury would notice I included him.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I don't know you that much B~E but goodluck and godspeed on your journey in the real world!