4K.Grubby(Orc) vs SK.Insomnia(Human)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Grubby takes one of the 1st places on the ladder and so does SK.Insomnia.He has the best micro Ive ever seen i think he played better even than Fear.He has so many solo games and Fear has most of his wins on AT.Just see how he played and you will enjoy that game from Northrend.

What you dont know about that TFT Human God is that he's Bulgarian (like me :D) and so is his email so having lessons from him DEFINATELY AGREED!

SK.Insomnia's stats

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
His stats encouraged me to prove that against mass chims,wyrms or others Humans can own, that Human arent a good race only for teams but as it seems for solo

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys dont you want to see a Human champion vs others.I already put vs UD and vs Orc both Northrendian now here's vs NE this time Insomnia vs Kalimdor champion and he is..Rival.Showtime

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just so you know, if you're JUST hearing about SK.Insomnia.. that's sad. He won the 2003 WCGs, and is arguably the #1 human player in solo.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well he is known as a good human player. and northen > east. so yeah fear could use some lessons from insomnia :p.

maybe a few korean dudes might still teach him a few :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
muahhaha! go korea go! =)

anyways, i havent seen those replays, but i know this dude from Korea with amazin AM control.. with 3~5 footies and AM, he beat 3 grunts, Farseer ( ithink...) and 2~3 trolls... seems impossible but it happened..

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The same is the one up LOL so Insomnia is better than Fear.Did you enjoy the game vs Rival.Showtime??He may have such losses but Im starting to teach from him and one day email him and start training for higher lvls. :D

What did you enjoy more how Rival lost units every time or how he luckily won?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
a win is a win dude :p...its a serie of 3 games and this is the second one. i know i one he lost (rival) the other one im not sure.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
But what this is luck ! The same as vs Grubby , and he gives up too early i think he's always close to win when he loses