3v3... 4v4 Replays?

K

KillerKlown

Why doesn't anyone ever post 3v3, 4v4 Replays, I am more of a Multi-Player guy, I like working with people, anyone have any replays like this, and why doesn't anyone ever post any....

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Well, typically they are frowned upon. 3v3 and 4v4 attract the most newbs from bnet, and that is why they aren't the most interesting battles to watch. Some replays have been posted here, just look around.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
killerkrown, you will be disppointed when you see 3v3 or 4v4 replays, most of it shows newbs leaving the game or getting raped. Hell i saw this NE only making 1 warden, no archers, no hunts, NO UNITS!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I play them often even have posted some decent replays. newbs do make it difficult to enjoy at times but once you get used to it the 2v4 victories feel pretty good

its true though the faster you break your rt habits the quiker you will progress

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
that's because no one can play here

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Many of the people here can play good. How dare you say that. People don;t post 3v3 and 4v4 because sometimes they are just too big and are too lazy to upload it to another website. I swore you said the same thing in another forum too.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Quiet nubling

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well...I wont post replays soon because RT replays arent worth, I'll post ATs with my friend who is worth playing and only if they arent noobs, also im thinking of not posting solo soon because the 1st levels it isnt interesting.