3d Sc2

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont know what everyones problem is about SC2's graphics being like Warcraft3's i think they rule. I guess there only problem is that there com sucks.:mad:

Any way you can talk about anything on this thread.
So please contribute

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
nooo...... duuuuudes, if bliz makes sc2 in wc3 engine, then all sc player will spead into two parts, ones who will play sc2, and the rest who'll play old sc because either they would't like sc2 or their comp would be low-end.
i dont want sc2 to be in 3D at all. I'd be happy enough if bliz could change resolution to 600x800 or 1024x768 and make units buildings etc more detailed. ...new units and stuff ofcourse

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
naah, different version for old comps? strange, there is starcraft and BW already for old ones.
But good idea, SC2 should be like the oldone, but with setting to change graphics, so ppl who has high-end pcs could enjoy good graphics, and if someone got old pc, it could play as well...

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like SC the way it is now. It's not ALL about graphics you know... I mean... I'm sure that the gameplay will be good, but... damn... i forgot what to say. But it was something really clever.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, youre right! Its not all about graphics!!! Think about gameplay, and whether or not youll have to play without sound or not and the lowest resolution possible. 'Cus right now I have to go without sound in WC3 until I figure out what the heck is wrong! And any way you look at it, WC3 is a good game, but Starcraft2 is only going to be better, so if you have a crappy comp, TOO BAD!

Slick

Member!
Reaction score
well, if your comp has problems, fix it and next time try to understand what other people saying. Im talking about using same sc engine in sc2, which means you dont need highend comp to play it, im not talking about problems, i think you'll have more problems with sc2 in 3D than normal sc.