360 outselling PS3

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Hasn't the 360 been constantly outselling the PS3?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I have no idea. In this case it's 2:1 so it was kinda interesting. I'd still never want a 360 though.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
No it hasn't. But I can assure you that a little spring is all that holds the L2 and R2 buttons from becoming loose like a goose.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Me being a fan and owner of the 360 It gives me the right to say this.

The ONLY reason it outSELLS ps3 is because PS3s DONT BREAK!!!!

I am on my 3rd Xbox and its really annoying.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Well then there's the buttons breaking .. well spring in the ps3 controllers after being used a lot, I had to buy a Dualshock 3, used it a ton until the R2 spring made it loose as shit, and had to open it and replace the spring in the sixaxxis controller into the dualshock 3 one. NOTE: If you don't know how to put it together and such, don't try it, you'll end up completely destroying it in the end like I almost did..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
PS3 was catching up, but both have been selling pretty steadily. And Microsoft is replacing broken 360s.

With the exception of you know, Japan, where the 360 sold maybe one or two units.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats because Japan is racist as a whole.

GAMEMASTERCHAN

GOW2 for life
Reaction score
I am on my second xbox 360. though i have to give it props my first on i acadently knocked off my dresser which is about a good couple feet, set it back up and it worked for about another year, couldnt get it replaced though because i changed cases to a cool clear green one. But my second xbox has been a dream, hasnt froze up or anything, which is more than i can say for my ps3

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
theres been 2 weeks where it outsold ps3!!!

360 doesnt have many japanese style games till recently
Everyone finally owns a nintendo or a sony so they might as well get a 360. Sony and Nintendo are way more popular than Microsoft.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Sold my 360 for money towards a PS3, and I'm glad I did. Only thing is I wish it was BW compatible.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Everyone finally owns a nintendo or a sony so they might as well get a 360. Sony and Nintendo are way more popular than Microsoft.
thats not entirely true. to sell in japan you just need some japanese-ish/developer games
360 didnt have those titles till recently. the 2 week spike was due to tales of vesperia and infinite discovery

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
its got good games coming out, i'll be surprised if holiday figures dont jump.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Sold my 360 for money towards a PS3, and I'm glad I did. Only thing is I wish it was BW compatible.
I love it because they keep releasing more PS3's with more gigs and each one they make "PLAYS MOST PS2 GAMES!" ZOMG! .... dicks.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Backwards compatibility is a nice treat but really i dont see much use for it. Its a good idea to have for initial release for a console when games are still being shat out