300+ Reasons why Starcraft is better then WC3

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
To us, you guys are the one who is spamming.

To me, you play warcraft III b/c you sucked @ starcraft, so you thought it was good to start all over again.

and plus, i never said starcraft came out before diablo, and warcraft.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Static
71. the UD is copies the Zerg and protoss, and the NE copies Zerg.
Umm...blizzard has a right to do that.....ummm..they made the game. :p

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
no you said warcraft is like those game when infact it came out first so it is not like those games those games are like it

72. After i bought my nephue warcraft 3 a couple days later I asked him if he like it better than starcraft and he said NO he might grow to like warcraft better but right now he likes them both the same, so i must remember that it is starcraft that gave me and him the same love for blizzard games in general.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
73. The last WC3-Mission (Night-Elves-Defense) is impossible to beat :p

Ender001

Member!
Reaction score
Website
flamefromthesky.tk
74. The WC Campaign is just a copy of the SC Campaign
75. The WC B.Net system is awful
76. The SC graphics aren't trying too hard to be advanced
76. The SC races aren't the same (so they added 2 more...big whoop)
77. SC has the BEST ums maps
78. SC has the BEST map makers

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aragon i know but it is a fact that WC uses elements from SC... just calm down we are all people.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ender001
74. The WC Campaign is just a copy of the SC Campaign
75. The WC B.Net system is awful
How are they the same?????????? I guess I don't understand. Just a copy...ahh I guess I will never understand. Since heros makes the WC3 campaign a lot different than starcrafts. Starcrafts are just "kill the other persons base". Warcraft 3 has more creative campaigns.

WC3 Bnet is superior to starcraft. I am sorry, starcraft's was made in the dark ages. The interface is horrible, a blind person would be happy he was blind because he wouldn't have to see the horrible interface. It is as old as WC2!!! And that is scary. The system for starcraft sucks too since to get into a game you have to either host it, or join it (pick from a list). With WC3 bnet you just click play game, and you are on your way to a 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4, or FFA (another reason WC3 beats starcraft).

Originally posted by Static
Aragon i know but it is a fact that WC uses elements from SC... just calm down we are all people.
Yes, you are correct. Blizzard uses elements from starcraft that were good. Blizzard took the good ideas from starcraft, and put them into WC3, thus making it better. If they hadn't of, then the UD wouldn't be like they are today. The game would suck without blight. Blight also works different than the Zerg's creep.

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
blah blah blah
hey, stop spamming my post with insults to the best game in the world, go to WC3 section, thats why I MADE IT FOR WC!! IF YOU WANT TO FLAME SC GO TO THE WC3 SECTION!!!

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
76. if they have to put in sc units to test the new wc graphics, think bout where wc would be if sc never came out

ConfedMonkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why is there always war? I love War3, Diablo II, and SC, all of which are great games for their genre. one is a great rpg, one is a great rts, and the other is a great rpg/rts. can't we all just get along:)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
If you hate SC so much, Aragorn, then why don't you stop posting here?

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

Elliot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this may sound stupid and dull...but starcraft is better than wc3 because the majority of the troops or soldiers, or men. aren't (I SAID 'aren`t') bigger than the buildings, which frustrates mE 0.o

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Matrix_Reloaded
If you hate SC so much, Aragorn, then why don't you stop posting here?

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]
haha, I don't hate it. I am just voicing my opinion on why I left it. It is a good game, a good old game. Old games just get replaced by new games, a vicious cycle. Oh and BTW, this is the last post I will make in this thread for the sake of you people. I won't even look at the thread after this either because it would just make me want to post. People will make more reasons that will be skewed and biased, that is why I cannot look in here again....it will make me want to post out against it.

Good Bye and Good Luck. :p

PauseBreak

Reaction score
See, I wouldn't care if they made SC2 look like the WC3 units. I would just hope the the technology would be better by then and NOT make the units look like f**k*ng BLOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
80. Starcraft is a game where the person with the most units wins and warcraft is whoever has highest lvl hero wins.

81. Starcraft can mass while if you mass in warcraft without a hero, you die.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
"80. Starcraft is a game where the person with the most units wins and warcraft is whoever has highest lvl hero wins." -Snagg

Not all the time.. cause i would always focus fire on my friends hero who was high leveled then me and then just own the rest of his units. kill his altar at all costs then beat him.

82. You dont have to worry about keeping heros alive for their skills and need for a strong unit.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
83 we ha some guy bring his sc box into space unlike like wc which it has never went up high

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Om soooo sorry starcraft losers,accept the truth-war3 is better,its hard to believe it since you are sc maniacs,but its ok I understand it.:)