300+ Reasons why Starcraft is better then WC3

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's OK Aragorn7 you havent flammed-we are defending the position of warcraft-the warcraft patriots-Dark Mage,Aragorn7,nevergoingback.

BAG,YOU HAVE BEEN BAGGED

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Dark Mage why did you tell me to reply to this? o_0

I dont even play SC...

EDIT: YOU SON OF A........

OMG I HATE YOU! :mad:

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Have you ever played war3,betaalpha5?

Because I play war3 roc and tft and I used to play sc brood for 3 years and Im aware of everything-Its just pointless if you post the sc's advantages and you have no idea of war3's
y i've seen it and i have plaied it and it sucks. i could barly see the enemy coming b/c the camra angle made it look hecka small

ma nwe are getting off topic

lets get back on

sc-r0XX0rs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1. in sc, you can mkae supply depots, and put tanks right behind them and piss everyone off.

2. wc is nothing but a poorly made mix of sc and d2

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'll takae those 2 as 55.56

57. some of the sc buildings needs to be place in specific lcation. which makes u work harder to expan which is good since u have to sue ur head more

58. dude again at least the guns forthe terrens are at least possible

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
60. the workers don't have teeth sticking out of their face well maybe the drones but they have them outside

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
61. the annoying comments (keep clicking on any unit) are MUCH better in SC, it remains more serouse yet humorus while WC is way too off and weird.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
omg ok let me add some.

62. Ok I have no skill whatsoever, so 200 food limit lets me mass units Yeah that means its better then warcraft!!!

63. The units have stuff sticking out of there face, thats an amazing reason right? oh wait half of the entire zerg army have ****ing tusks sticking out of there face.

64. I'll just say starcraft has more strategy because i have never played warcraft 3 and think it sucks because of upkeep.

65. I can't see arrow omg the game sucks im blind.

67. yeah humans can achieve all that so it's better yep, and we are also going to meet zerg and protoss so not like warcraft 3, so it is much better yeah!!!

68. I have a shit computer so i can only play starcraft, omg that means it's better!

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by sc-r0XX0rs
1. in sc, you can mkae supply depots, and put tanks right behind them and piss everyone off.

2. wc is nothing but a poorly made mix of sc and d2
which is crazy because warcraft came out before sc or diablo...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan, you betrayer of warcraft!What are you talking-you have never been here!:eek:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Pan, you betrayer of warcraft!What are you talking-you have never been here!:eek:
You must not have read what pan said right. He was being "sarcastic". Yes, it is when a person says one thing and means another.....I would have thought that anyone that could type would know that.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry then.I didnt understand you.Then you are a war3 patriot ,Pan.

And hello to SC LOSERS!

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
there's no reason to be retarded Dark Mage...so dont be it :p
j/k

WC3 and SC3 are 2 different games...I like Sc better cuz the units are cooler...but it's up to everyone else to think what they want

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
omg ok let me add some.

62. Ok I have no skill whatsoever, so 200 food limit lets me mass units Yeah that means its better then warcraft!!!

Not really, it's way more hard to micro 200 units (if you do so :rolleyes) than 3 units, the heros.

63. The units have stuff sticking out of there face, thats an amazing reason right? oh wait half of the entire zerg army have ****ing tusks sticking out of there face.

It's their weapons, what can I say?

64. I'll just say starcraft has more strategy because i have never played warcraft 3 and think it sucks because of upkeep.

Oh, I did play WarCraft already, and it has strategy, and I admit that WC may have more strategy because they have spell casters, plenty of them, and there's night, for example. However, there is auto-cast spell... That's stupid. Like, those spiders imediatly thrown down air units...

65. I can't see arrow omg the game sucks im blind.

:rolleyes

67. yeah humans can achieve all that so it's better yep, and we are also going to meet zerg and protoss so not like warcraft 3, so it is much better yeah!!!

Ya know, SC's more realistic :D. There is no magic in there, only powers made by the mind, technology and biology.

68. I have a shit computer so i can only play starcraft, omg that means it's better!

On the purpose of a game, I must say it is. A game is there to give fun to people, and the more people you give fun (considering that the game is good enough to give fun, and SC is), the better the game, on it's definition, is. [/B]
Now, stay out of my section, you ugly drug lord!

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
69 wc units are so medevil

70. wchas like a tower where it is almost impossible to destoryunless u attack it crazywhile in sc shuttles can eaily be taken down

aphextwin

Reaction score
when i think about it.... wc3 and sc is prob. equal (wc3 is a lil better :p)...
maybe there is just lots of ppl here that haven't played both wc and sc and just says the game is better...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
70. SC is better cause it doesnt take stuff from lord of the rings NE trees are those walking trees in two towers, that fire monster that almost kills that old guy is an inferno, those orge lords and skeet, those black monsters riding horse can be somewhat connected to the death knight(going on a limb), the orcs are related in a couple of ways.. if you look at the cinema scene in WC3RoC you can see all of the orcs running down the hill with the funny looking swords the ones used in Lord of the rings. I think thats all the connections i found.
71. the UD is copies the Zerg and protoss, and the NE copies Zerg.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
It really depends on person's personality.

I like starcraft better than warcraft b/c warcraft is like half sc, and half diablo (in my opinion) I never liked diablo, and warcraft. maybe that's the reason that i hate wc3 so much.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
um you posted that in the WC thread to and its not really true at all since the first and second warcraft games cames out long before diablo and starcraft so they are infact copies of warcraft not the other way around

we hope you guys stop spamming ours just cuase were winning