300+ Reasons why Starcraft is better then WC3

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
42. Starcraft better even though it was made years earlier.
43. Everything in Starcraft is easy to remember.

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say good thing hehe

45. ppl still buy sc even thou it is getting "old"

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by a@...
7. You don't need good computers to play SC
That is not an advantage, it is a disadvantage. It basically means that the game doesn't have a very powerful graphics engine. What you have just told me confirms my theory about starcraft players: Most of them don't have good enough computers to upgrade to WC3.

21. Starcraft Editor is easier to use than World Editor
I would have to disagree. The World Editor owns the starcraft one. There are way more features, better triggers, and use of variables. It makes the custom games even better. Also, in the WC3 editor you can actually make NEW units. In SC, you had to modify existing ones which greatly decreased the number of different units available in the map.

16. WC B.net system is really bad
Don't make me laugh. WC3's bnet owns starcraft's anyday. With AMM you don't have to host your own games and it makes it so you play with players of your skill level. There are way more features to the WC3 Bnet then there is for the Starcraft one. This was the one thing that made me give up starcraft, the other was its lack of 3D graphics.

46. Carriers are soo much d*** fun!

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
48. People talk more about Starcraft in this Forum then they do about WC3.

[GLOW=BLUE]- [COLOR=004400]The[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]_Ma[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]tri[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]x_R[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]elo[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]ad[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]ed[/COLOR][/GLOW]

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
49. every unit for the terren is "possible in the futre"

50. i can never find any wc ingame screen shots

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
thats because with warcraft people save whole replays generally... I can put some war2 ss up if you want :)

50. Though broodwar is 5 years old it still has ruffly the same amount of players as tft and it is so replayable

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Matrix_Reloaded

That is not true buddy.You are saying it only because you like sc.But to be realistic,warcraft has newer thingsithe editor is better,4races,more abilities,harder to play-what is interesting in killing 3 computers and defending by building photon cannons on the entrance of Big Game Hunters?No,this is not possible on war3.And it is interesting to play with computers-allies even when it is not LAN or bnet.
Even if you dont want to hear this:Blizzard have made a new game with much more things to play,discuss so war3 is more discussed

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Matrix_Reloaded

This was completely useless. That is like saying that more people talk about Warcraft 3 in a Warcraft 3 forum. It is horrible logic that doesn't prove anything about SC being better than War3.

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I said, if u want to post a comment, at least post 1 reason.

52. Defult chat is to everyone, a lot better

keep it up guys, we beating the 300+ reasons in wc, cause they all noobs.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FakeNameHere
I said, if u want to post a comment, at least post 1 reason.

52. Defult chat is to everyone, a lot better

keep it up guys, we beating the 300+ reasons in wc, cause they all noobs.
Half the reasons are bogus here that is why...lol. I have just spent about 2 posts explaining about 4 or so. There are many more that make no sense or don't have anything to back them up at all.

53. Starcraft is fun to play over a LAN.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oaky here is proof the major lag and the crappy graphics. when i was wathcing my firned play wc on b-net hella laggy nad every there had dsl i htink.

also the grpahics man they are nothing but blocks! even if sc is only 2d at least u dont see blocks of crap

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Aragorn7, you may like warcraft III more than starcraft. that doesn't mean your thought/opinion is always right.

You gotta expect that people are going to say nice things about SC in this forum. Not stuff like..."oh yea, sc sucks, wc is better"

Sure wc3 is nice game.
but ppl like me, betaalpha, and the_matrix_reloaded prefer sc.
You should know that. and this is SC forum so if you're going to say bad things about sc, then go to WC forums. I saw a thread "why WC is better SC, give 300+ reasons" you can go there and say shit about SC. but not here. b/c you're giving us reasons why SC is not better than WC.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
As i said...War3 is newer so we dont say that war3 is better because we like it.Just compare all the new things,just look-even broodwar doesnt have so many things as newer than sc,than frozen throne which has so many things as expansion,compared to war3- reign of chaos.New terrains,units,films, just what brood war doesnt have when attemting to improve sc

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm okay back on topic

53. there are no lvls depending on how many ppl u killed so every unit is the same. in other words u must protect ever unit as if they are still at lvl1

54. u get to see more of the map than u do in wc (last time my firend \was playin helms deep on wc. u dont see a lot of the area. but in sc u see what u want and a little it aroud the area.)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you ever played war3,betaalpha5?

Because I play war3 roc and tft and I used to play sc brood for 3 years and Im aware of everything-Its just pointless if you post the sc's advantages and you have no idea of war3's

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
hey uh guys i like SC to but u are definatly not winning or going to win this that is for sure

and aragorn is rite in saying that alot of your reasons are false i posted some exmaples in the WC thread

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Aragorn7, you may like warcraft III more than starcraft. that doesn't mean your thought/opinion is always right.

You gotta expect that people are going to say nice things about SC in this forum. Not stuff like..."oh yea, sc sucks, wc is better"

Sure wc3 is nice game.
but ppl like me, betaalpha, and the_matrix_reloaded prefer sc.
You should know that. and this is SC forum so if you're going to say bad things about sc, then go to WC forums. I saw a thread "why WC is better SC, give 300+ reasons" you can go there and say shit about SC. but not here. b/c you're giving us reasons why SC is not better than WC.
In response:

I used to play Starcraft and many of the reasons here just don't cut it, make sense,etc. I don't mean to flame or anything, and I am sorry that I did :(. I shouldn't have flamed but regardless of whether I flamed or not, a lot of your "reasons" have logical flaws in them. I was mearly pointing them out.

On topic:

55. SC is great if you have computers unworthy of playing games.