2x Gangster questions

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok i just got to thinking...what do gangsters do when they get sad/emo/depressed? shoot there wrist off?

secondly...

everything in a gangsters life has to be cool. nice ride, shoes, bling bling, guns, even there teeth have to be cool and of value.

well what about there toothbrush? think about it...i cant picture a gangster using the types of toothbrush's ppl make...allt he colors and squiggly things and bright designs and rubber grips for comfort...? or do they merely not brush, and isntead just eat with there grill and clean it afterwords...

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
1.) gangsters make a rap about their life
2.) their toothbrush is prob made from diamond and the bristel is also made from diamond

too bad im not black so my answers are not 100% correct :p

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
1) True G's don't get depressed/emo
2) True G's don't brush their grill

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
True G's have gingivitis? :p

Like I said David, I can juse see them using a toothbrush gun. It's a gun, but when you pull the trigger, as toothbrush comes out of the barrel with toothpaste on it. Then they brush as if they're waving their guns and doing the cross neck death sign! :p

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Dragnskull said:
ok i just got to thinking...what do gangsters do when they get sad/emo/depressed? shoot there wrist off?

secondly...

everything in a gangsters life has to be cool. nice ride, shoes, bling bling, guns, even there teeth have to be cool and of value.

well what about there toothbrush? think about it...i cant picture a gangster using the types of toothbrush's ppl make...allt he colors and squiggly things and bright designs and rubber grips for comfort...? or do they merely not brush, and isntead just eat with there grill and clean it afterwords...
  • When gangster get sad they sing about it or dope.

• Gangsters like to think they have the bling bling, but a lot of times they DO NOT. If they HAD the bling bling then they wouldn't be living in the streetz.

• Gangsters do NOT brush their teeth. That's why they have gold teeth in the first place because they loose their real teeth.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
no gansters use there crack pipe and smoke toothpaste out of it...thats how they get teh shiny grill.....word 2 yo mother

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
Lol @ dm yeah iMike has it right, if something goes wrong for a normal person they get emo and sad and depressed but True Gansters will just say, **** it.

As for the toothbrush iMike is right again, there is no specific way all gs do it though but it gets done.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
tupc are u a g.....or a wigger???

from lookin @ ur pic imma thinkin wigger......tsak tsk

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
glowpole said:
tupc are u a g.....or a wigger???

from lookin @ ur pic imma thinkin wigger......tsak tsk
What picture??