2 Unit Showdown (or the 10 Food Showdown)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
spawnboy, your thing gets gg'd the moment someone kills your scv, or just your goliath, scv doesnt repair goliath fast enough.

anyways I think Ill stick to... uhh any races right?

maybe something like...

1 medic (full upgs and mana)
2 HT (full mana, and upgrades) (2 food each right?)
1 Defiler (full upgs full mana) (3 food right? If its 2, then Ill get additional marine full upgs)
1 goliath/dragoon (full upgs) (2 food each)
and many overlords for consume :lucifer

may not be best combination... but I like it and looks pretty useful in 10 food showdown.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
what about 2 infested terrans and rest scourges? 1 infested terran does 500 damage. and each cost 1 food. 2 scourges do 220 damage and each is 1 food. you can kill anything and have leftover uinits to take the win.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
AZN_FLEA said:
what about 2 infested terrans and rest scourges? 1 infested terran does 500 damage. and each cost 1 food. 2 scourges do 220 damage and each is 1 food. you can kill anything and have leftover uinits to take the win.
all gets owned by several valks + wraith though, suicide units, especially scourage are useless in this case..

if you had defiler and infested terran though, it may work against ground units.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ROFFFLLAFF, what a waste. overlords are 100 mineral and have 200 health. because of the supply i wouldnt try that.

how about defiler, zerglings and hydras? if the enemy is an air unit consume the zerglings and dark swarm. if the enemy is land then plague and burrow underground until their health is low and then come up to finish them off