+2 ammy question

usmc21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
quick question, at what lvl can you gamble for + 2 ammies? I heard its like 65 or somthing can someone tell me if thats right or give me the right answer. thanks for the help

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
i belive it is over level 73 to be able to gamble and get ammulets with +2 to class skill.. and flaming_newbie if you dont know dont post k? i dont think it has it there anyway

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Well +2 amulets have a level requirement of 67 so somewhere over that.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
how bout lvl 99....... so that we know farael

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Don't waste your time gambling..heh..

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Indeed, gambling is garbage unless you are one lucky ****er or have shitloads of gold.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll start by saying what does this have to do with strategys? I'll finish by saying after a long hard night of botting, gambling circlets, rings, and ammys is a great way to get rid of the full stash of gold

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
So we know that

A) Gambling is good for wasting gold
B) Possibly getting good crap
C) Gamble for rings, Amulets will 99% of the time suck huge nutsacks

D) Find Rare amulets, they are better. Inept has my (well was mine) +1 Sorc, 14 Energy, 33 MF Rare amulet. It's quite the nice amulet for a botter.

usmc21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i look at it like this. I mf for a while and rares and stuff that i don't want i sell.. i end up with a bunch of gold that i realy have no use for so why not gamble. i have got some nice +1 ammies from gambling so far, like my +1 barb skills 4% mana leach 20 life 30 mana and fire light res 30%... also ''gambling is a wast of gold'' well what do you spend your gold on?? (im talking about something that cost more then picking up an amor and selling it to get the gold..for things like repairs,mana life pots, scrools, and mercs. whats else uses up all that gold?)

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
good use of gold is to repair your items, buy pots, TPs, identify scrolls, and if you have a merc they take a hell lot of gold to revive

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont gamble till ure 80+ thats what i do,also gamble for ammy's i got a godly palla ammy ^^

PS. im not sure but i think ure sigs are too big lol

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree witrh most everyone that gambling is just a waste. amulets drop quite frequently and its mnot too uncomon to find a +2 skills one. bout as mush of a chance as gambling one. and its free and you can find other stuff while younlook for one. imho gambling is a wastle of time/money

usmc21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
as i said before...
Originally posted by usmc21
well what do you spend your gold on?? (im talking about something that cost more then picking up an amor and selling it to get the gold..for things like repairs,mana life pots, scrools, and mercs. whats else uses up all that gold?)
and time... it takes a min to gamble all my money away lol

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes waste of time and money b/c ur spending all your time gambling for ammys when you could be MFing and getting good stuff along with good ammys.. also if u have a kik ass merc and he dies..ouch lotsa $$ to revive him so yes waste of time and money

-add on-
you also spend money on reparing your stuff. that can be expensive if u have a lot of ele dmg or charges on an item

usmc21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i don't belive its a wast of time and money and i guess its all on personal opion but this thread was to find out at what lvl you can gamble for a +2 ammy... So far i got that i have to be over lvl 73, 67, and just wait till lvl 99 lol.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok,the +2 skill amy llv req is 67,but other mods on it may need higher lvl's so wait till about lvl 80.... not a long wait

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, when I use to bot I'd gamble all the gold I found and sometimes come out with nice amy's and what not, got the extra cash, might as well use it rather than waste it, but I apologize that I dunno the answer to your question.