1st sig in... awhile

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Trendy about a year and a half ago ;)

I don't really like the wave, although it does go good with the picture.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome. I just got PS and I'm trying ALL the cool effects with it. I hope to be able to make awesome sigs and such soon!

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
MrBret said:
Thats awesome. I just got PS and I'm trying ALL the cool effects with it. I hope to be able to make awesome sigs and such soon!
wow.. thats... funny

you have no idea what your getting into... ive had ps for about a month and a half, and i havent played around with it alot... but omg you can do anything with it

0nyx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nikz.deviantart.com
Zerglite said:
wow.. thats... funny

you have no idea what your getting into... ive had ps for about a month and a half, and i havent played around with it alot... but omg you can do anything with it

i bet u cant enlarge ur penis with PS can u? huh? huh?

uhumm well just play around with it get use to all the filters and tools and let ur self loose.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Zerglite said:
wow.. thats... funny

shut the **** up. You dont know anything and you act like you're a ****ing god. Do something real not just some shitty filter whore signitures.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Zerglite said:
wow.. thats... funny

Who are you to ****ing talk? You need to shut your mouth big-boy.