11 Fast tips for the Diablo 3 RMAH

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Use the gold auction house to buy and sell items which are worth less than $1.50.
2. Sell the best or nearly best versions of every item. Don't waste your time with lesser items.
3. Research what players want from their gear. Use google as that's what most other players will try. As well as large fan sites. Follow the fads and stay one step ahead of them.
4. Bid. There's no limit to the number of auctions you can bid on. Bid on everything if it's low enough.
5. Be careful not to put all of your eggs into one basket. Diversify because you only get 10 auctions per auction house.
6. Don't post duplicate items unless demand is high.
7. Always post a buyout option as well as bid option for your items.
8. Watch the buying and selling patterns of other players. Some people call these activities cycles.
9. When crafting, don't throw away any items you don't need. Either salvage them or put them up on the auction house.
10. Figure out all the possible events, chests, and mobs you can find in a single farming area. Use this information along with the town portal and waypoints to plan farming sessions.
11. Check each commodity at least once per night for cheap deals.

Get more tips from the Diablo 3 Strategy Guide

awesomedor

Reaction score
Some of these are kind of common sense, but nevertheless, helpful tips. I guess I'll try out these tips as soon as I can when I get my PayPal verified. But yeah, research the stats people want as they will overpay for them so it's best to sell as quickly before they become less in value.