Discussion in 'StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty' started by Sakuhta, Feb 29, 2004.
lol go away with your spikes, slime and smoothness is much zergier and cooler
You might have something there. Crash into buildings then explode like nukes.
Then you would just have people crashing there units instead of using them for what they were meant to be.
true, but a fun concept nonetheless.
1001. a forum where everyone keeps track of the numbers of the 1001 things we want tl see in starcraft 2! *caugh*
well, thats all
end of forum
make like 70 wraiths
then run blindly into a base and kamikaze into everything
328) Ships can land and take off, much like terran units. Seriously though, I still RP on SC and it would be amazing to land and take off ships...Like they can maintain flight that long...
329) Units can alter doodads. For instance, If some fool takes shelter in a forest, you use bats to burn the forest down...Also, Nukes should do some serious damage to the enviornment
330) Zeutral and Raynor get hybrid and straight up own kerrigan....
I saw a picutre of a terran scout in a sc2 discripstion its a terran in a protoss suit
Yawn* this is boring
332) a bomb stronger than nuke
333) Some sort of Cherry flavored Zerg
AMEN THATS WHAT I WANT TO SEE HELL YEA!
-------------------- i like the idea of having a unit controlled by the keyboard
it'd be cool if you can select like a whole bunch to control w/ keyboard too
and press and hold a to attack in any direction (move with arrow keys) and u can set the patrol by like holding p and moving them... i like the gundam idea to about the huge water doodad thing... that'd be sick
334) they definetly need a new act 6 with new runewords and harder monsters
(335) A terrain bunker building that dose not require you to put 4 units into it (like the toss canon)
(336) A bigger unit max
337) a protoss mobile shield regenerator
338) should stay 2d
339) one or two new races, not too many
oh and i heard that there would be a protoss/zerg hybrid race, but im not sure
Yeah, they're called Hybrids.
340) Be able to personally pilot certain craft, and drive them/be them in battle, then when they die, return to being the commander.
341) Be able to spawn more overlords then ever before.
342)ZERGLINGS GONE WILD
Separate names with a comma.