325- cyborg terran
326- freindly gay zerg
327- gordan freeman as a playable character

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
#1 terran are already cyborgs.. what did you think they lifted those suits by themselves?
#2 why in the hell would you want a game with no enemy
#3 wow.. your a moron

REAL 325 - equipable weapons to marines and other units
REAL 326 - an upgrade to make you mine resorces more "efficiantly"
REAL 327 - Upgradable weapon systems to cannons and turrets

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
328. Give Ghosts the ability to ''hack'' buildings. What it does is it creates a view of the players main command center/hatchery/nexus and anything around it for a good view. The view legnth that you see increases as you hack more, but hacking takes time and energy from the Ghost, much like a Nuke takes an hefty amount of resources and time to make and even launch.

WW2R

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HunterOriginal said:
#1 terran are already cyborgs.. what did you think they lifted those suits by themselves?
#2 why in the hell would you want a game with no enemy
#3 wow.. your a moron

REAL 325 - equipable weapons to marines and other units
REAL 326 - an upgrade to make you mine resorces more "efficiantly"
REAL 327 - Upgradable weapon systems to cannons and turrets

hmmm not a bad idea with the resources. Maybe you have one upgrade that will say make it so that you are able to harvest 3000 minerals from a 1500 mineral field or the harvester can carry more more at a time or works faster... it will add another layer of stratigy to the game.

kilrogdeadeye

Reaction score
329- An orc on the back cover of the box
330- the word diablo on the sides
331- my ass on the front

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Uhm....whats with the idiotic replies?

332. A better, more interactive icon for each unit. That maybe shows them doing stuff like smoking, oozing goo or even checking their psi blades. Just the little things that people will notice and laugh at.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Uhm....whats with the idiotic replies?

332. A better, more interactive icon for each unit. That maybe shows them doing stuff like smoking, oozing goo or even checking their psi blades. Just the little things that people will notice and laugh at.
That's not a bad idea. I think we've all said that at one point or another, but just didn't know how to covey it correctly. You nailed it right on the head. :ufo

333. I'd really like to see a newly revamped 2D engine. Man, what those must be like! If they were to do that again, they'd once again revolutionize the gaming world.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Alright, I got sick of reading a lot of the n00b responses, so if i copy over something that's already said. Wah Boo Wah :).

333. I think when you have a squad of units there should be better AI amongst one another. Like if you have a ghost with some marines, he should automaticlaly line himself up so that his range matches the marines, so he has less chance of getting killed.
334. I think that it should stay 2d, just make it with better graphics.
335. They need to have the Xel'naga come back to take care of the Hybrid race.
336. Going along with that, the Hybrid race should be there.
337. After so many kills your units, should get like upgraded weapons, which you can change for UMS maps and such. Something simple in a melee game like. +1 to dmg.
338. More heros, or the ability to create heros for UMS maps.
339. I don't like the idea of lil guys jumping out of ships. Just something else to clutter the map. I do like the idea of leaving some of the battle scrap around, maybe make em into doodads, so that someone can make a battlefield map. :-D I don't know about having every unit just stay on the map tho.
340. I think the air units should -bank- like in the beta/alpha.
341. Alot more game types/options. A better Map Editor. Game speed, maybe the ability to change the look of heros. (sorta mentioned the look before)
342. Alot more upgrades/researchable stuff.

That's it for now. Again sorry if i copied anyone's ideas.

kilrogdeadeye

Reaction score
343- the entire game on 69 floppy disks
344- the entire game on 69 corrupted floppy disks
345- the entire game on 69 corrupted floppy disks missing the game

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
.....Oookkkk.

346. A more plausable terrain system. Maybe having units and whatniot make tracks that don't disappear, and having some weather effects like rain, now, or lava fall that directly effect how your units move and operate on the map terrain; ground or sky.

kilrogdeadeye

Reaction score
347 - cinimatics that dontsuck
348 - more stimulants (if you know what i mean)
349 - a fat sarge that eats doughuts who gets a sex change then jumps on a trampaline while wearing a wet white t shirt while singing the milkshakes song on a cold winter day

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Weird guy. :shocked

350. Double gun attachments or special abilities for Terran Infanry. This means marines would have two attacks, one with a rifle, and possibly a another gun that the rifle can turn into. Say, deploy itself on the ground and act as a pinpoint shooter. That would be neat. Ghosts could stand still and snipe things from a distance with a more damaging attack. Medics could use that shield they have to protect themselves from damage. SCV's could be used to hoover over the ground, like from one plateau to another. You could add energy to them, or something.

relnor

Member!
Reaction score
I don't have the patients to read though all the post so sorry if this has been said already

353.zerg creep reacts to diffrent effects
i.e. some terrains it grows to diffrent colours, such as blackish on dark protoss homeword, or thin looking on snowmaps
354. plant life should turn to tenticles and junk when creep hits

kv1at3485

Reaction score
355. (unless somebody has already said it)
Unit experience ala C&C:TS,RAII,Gen
Make the kill count and rank mean something.

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
336 - Since tassadar can crash his carrier into the overmind.

allow us to crash carriers into other buildings.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Kamikazi Carriers....... Force Charge?

Woot!

337. More abilities for each unit. Not just abilities for spellcasters (I mean spells and such, not just passive abilities.)

Highfive55

High to the five
Reaction score
I want to see more of a 3d engine that makes it so you could pretty much zoom in to ground level and get a good view of the battle and mabey even zoom rite into fisrt person

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I want Blizzard to bring back all the add-ons like they used to have in the ALPHA/BETA modes of SC.
Plus, a lot more spikes, again like the ALPHA/BETA SC :)
oOH OH!! And the salvage part of Terran too :) :)