1001 Things we want to see in SC2

Outside Source

Member!
Reaction score
282. A kamikaze attack for probes, drones, and scv's.
283. A medic type thing for every race.

HunterOriginal said:
ok its not the x-box.. all the games cant have sexual theams in them
Wow I would really like it if you died.

If that is what sells that is what they are going to do you idiot. If you could create the plainest looking women in the world and give her big boobs and make her 3D you will have a game that sells rather well. I know this is not always true but it happens more then not.

Just to end this on a more personal note, HunterOriginal, I feel that you are way to opinionated to do anything aside fro shoving your own head up your ass. It is not bad to have an opinion, and hell, that is what this site is for, but when you post your opinion please be intelligent about it. No one wants to read about how you think video games should be made just because the only girls you can get are the ones that smell funny, are as ugly as your grandmothers ass, and have no boobs themselves. Deal with it because noone cares and we will not feel sad for you :usad

Have a nice day. -End :yum

dP

Member!
Reaction score
Outside Source said:
282. A kamikaze attack for probes, drones, and scv's.
That is just cheap. In the beginning the player could just mass workers and bomb the opponent's asses. Infested Terran should be the main kazmikaze man... and maybe a few more new units...

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
lol welcome to america sir, its called civil disscorse it means im aloud to argue my opinion.... and thats what i did :p pardon me for stating my opinion.. but you do relize if you state yours sometime soon.. ill be riding your ass :p

Outside Source

Member!
Reaction score
284. Units become slightly stronger with each kill.

And for my probe attack, I didn't mean like all out caotic damage attacks, just something slightly affective for probes/drones/scv's to do when your at the end of building.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You guys realize that this will never hit 1001, right?

Oh, and I haven't read them all, but:

285. Unit Fusions, (a new skill that comes with like 80% of the units)- you can fuse 2 units together to create a stronger unit. For example, Fusing an SCV with a Ghost, creating a Ghost Mining Vehicle. Pretty much is a SCV that can mine as well as cloak. Pretty cool if thought out.)

+84

Spoo

Reaction score
286. The story to take place just after the end of the starcraft 1 story.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com

287. want to see kerrigan get blown to pieces by Raynor
288. want them to bring fenix back and let him live, i mean comon! the poor guy died twice and hes my favorite char!
289. duke to stay dead.. cuz hes gay

WW2R

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok hopefully i didnt repeate anything but...
291) ability for a tank to holda a single marine (or bad or ghost) usinging it like a mobile bunker. unit is killed if the tank dies
292)xel'naga and hybrids (from secret mission) as playable races
293)increased supply limit
294) larger scale unit comanding ex control 24 units at a time instead of 12
295)modifiable suply limit
296) trans race upgrades Ex carrier with a yamato cannon or bc with intercepters
297) increased interceptor capaicty for carriers in increments ex 1st up 5,2nd 10,3rd up 15 etc...
298) Terran being the overall vitcors for once
299) Raynor killing durran and Kerigan in a cut seen with stlye hehe pistol power!
300) and last but not least SCII comming out sometime before the apocolipse

:lucifer hehe i just like that one...<

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
301. Better in-game physics to better enhance the gameply and make it appear as though it were more realistic in a sense. Explosions is a good example here. I would love to see a nuke that actually makes a shockwave and spreads chemical debris everywhere. Or, the Yamato Cannon. I want it to make a dome of destruction on whatever you shoot it at. Like in the CG Sequences.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
302) A detailed in-game model of Infested Kerrigan, with lots of visual references to her throughout the entire game, even in menus and such :hop

303) Infested Terran (or some suicide race) and Xel-naga to be individual, playable races.

WW2R

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o i just though of another1...

304) relistic battle damage for example shoot somethings engines and it slows down/stops or shoot its wepons and it slows down/stops shooting although the only problem with this is it could make the game very hard to control and you would lose a lot of the aspect of the grandeur of the mass stratigy... so we'll see...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Actually, that is called realism. If anything, players would cope with that since it makes the game seem more like real life, or reality.

305) A progressive and extremely interactive hero/leader system that will allow a player to mold his army in a new way that is unpresedented by most peoples standards. Your Leader could effectively progess in your base; he could enhance buildings, he could become a basic unit, except it would be stronger. His charisma would be the crucial benefactor in getting your army to regenerate health faster, such as Zerg, or energy shields faster, with Protoss. He would be able to modify buildings and increase their efficency as well as help them gain a stronger consititution to damage.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
306) Naval units.

307) Landing/lifting off air ships. Might be used for different abilities or something, but it'd make it more realistic. Something that can switch from ground to air mode, like an advanced ATV, would be cool.

308) An editor that far surpasses all others to date, including the WC3 one, in every single aspect. I want there to be so many options that my mad skillz have trouble keeping up :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
307) Better in-game interface as well as better and more animations for each unit. A unit should be able to look completely different each time you look at it since it would move in a different way each time, adding a nice touch of reality to unit physics. I am somewhat fed up with seeing units just stand still, or move a few tuimes in the same direction. They could scratch their heads, or pretend to use magic, or something other then being still. They could add humor to it if they wanted.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
yeah lol units are so boring in starcraft no really good funny animations

308) i system where you could make a marine into a commado by making him work at the acadimy so he has more hp and maybe a special skill but takes time and only one unit can train there at a time

Zerglite

Reaction score
If any of you have seen some o the beta pics then heres a few you should know

309. Firebats can burn down the stupid trees
310. ships bank when turning...

Zerglite

Reaction score
and going off of 304.
304) relistic battle damage for example shoot somethings engines and it slows down/stops or shoot its wepons and it slows down/stops shooting although the only problem with this is it could make the game very hard to control and you would lose a lot of the aspect of the grandeur of the mass stratigy... so we'll see...
have it so that units have to HEAL certian parts of a unit, like if a marine hurts his arm or something the med has to fix the arm, kinda like how at the bot left the pic of ur units shows the taking dmg to parts of their body it should be healed in parts

Zerglite

Reaction score
305. A built in program that lets the game decipher some text you put in and say it with the voice of one of the characters - imagine the possibilities for the maps