100% Photoshop blade

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the pic of my avatar, took me about 1/2 an hour, and it looked a little odd, changed one layer to multiply and it looked great! crits + comments please

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't like the mid part of the blood, where it looks like you threw it in paint and hit the spraypaint tool. And the tope left and right corner wouldn't nesicarily have blood perfectly like that ;)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
It looks pretty good for all ps blade :).

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh, well i actually have a life now :p so after me being *cough* banned *cough* i looked into that, then accedentally when her and went "OMGWTF i unbanned ?" and voila here i am, i made my sig in 100% photoshop too

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
May I ask what you've been banned for? And nice blade! Although you can see the colors changing on the blade (the fading). If you could somehow make it smoother, it would be a 10/10 in my book.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
cool blade....

i like blood.... (reminds me a person at my school, she has about 20+ cuts on her arm from a razzor...

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Signature: Extremely good, 9/10. The font really matches the left background, it's like brick work with molten lava under it. You blended the colours really well and the metal framing on the left hand is very nice. It has all the critea of a brilliant signature, the only reason I didn't rate it a 10 was because nothings perfect :). The fire bit was also very nice, it just adds a bit more to look at, this has got plenty of eyecatching asthetics and you have layered things very well. I don't see anything wrong with it but things may of been slightly better but I wouldn't know exactly. I think of myself as a bit more harsh than the average Joe(Ok maybe not that harsh but I critise any mistake I can find) but all round, it is a very good sig pic.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Very very nice.
9.31567/10

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
cxoli.net
Both your sig and avatar are sweet (not that I know enough about PS to really judge -_-;;). I'd say 9/10 for the avatar because like UnforgivinAngel said, it looks like there are too many drips. I'd say 10/10 for the sig because it looks awesome and everything seems to work together really well ^_^

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
It looks good and all...but isn't this like the 5th image you made with a bloody blade? I'm not sure but I think you figured the concept out...

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
ok.... now that i've had more time to really study it... i think that it still looks good, but as for realism goes, i go along with UnforgivinAngel, 4 drips would be better... other then that, 9/10

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i actually had a *basic* metal gradient, i edited it a little, and it worked, its the 2nd one, i get bored ALOT, burn would take a while to get the desired effect, but theres 100's of ways to do one thing