10 marvel characters that need their own movies

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wtf ant man twice?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Terrible list. Only ones on there I'd wanna see have their own movie is Baron Zemo and Jamie Maddrox.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
There already is an Ant Man flick that's been announced. It'll be sure to suck major balls. A venom movie wouldn't work because he's a bad dude. That list is pretty bad, the only one i agree with is Cable, cos i think he's awesome and you could fit Deadpool into that movie too.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Terible, terrible list.

Maddrox and maybe Pym (only if he is allowed to abuse his wife on screen, because that would be awesome.)

Deadpool doesn't work because no actor would want to spend the entire movie with a mask on. damn it they kept finding stupid ways for spider-man to throw off his mask in the most public places. "Oh **** a spark, I know ill take my mask off for the entire train full of people to see me."

Cable is a boring hero with a bunch of abilities which are all boring. Plus his entire story would have to be re-written, seeing as how he is the son of X-men's Cyclopes who was sent into the future because Apocalypse had infected him with a techno-organic virus since Mr.Sinister engineered Cable by getting a clone of Jean Grey to have a child with cyclopes and.... see, no way in hell is there a Cable movie.

Nick Fury would be better in interconnected movies (like is already planned.)

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That list is awful. I see no Iron Fist, Nova, Hawkeye or Rocket Raccoon. What were they thinking?