1 prob about d3

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlueCheeseKilla
i think your talking about hellfire, i dont think its really an expansion pack,
"Blizzard offered the original Diablo program code to Sierra for the creation of a true expansion and continuation of the Diablo universe for the single-player. This experience offers a new "expanded" storyline, new monsters, a new character set and an array of new features -- all perfectly integrated into the existing art and programming."

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by McGorilla
Few months ago, 30 employees resigned Blizzard North after the founders and Bill Roper left. Among those employees, 8 developers created a company named Castaway Entertainment. Blizzplanet interviewed Mike Huang, ex-Blizzard North employee on January. Today, a press release made it to many online magazines. Castaway Entertainment has signed with EA. [/B]
They didn't join EA, like I said. They made Castaway Entertainment, which signed with EA. It's two completely different things.

Edit: Read and learn http://www.castawayentertainment.com/eapr.html

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
Specifically the part that says "Development of a new action-RPG title is already underway"...

So apparently we have Diabo-ish game to look forward to from both Castaway and Flagship Studios...

Cool. Maybe one of them will actually be Diablo-ish enough to be called Diablo III, in spirit if not in name.