#1 necro

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
wow. he had godly bs / nado damage and owned me with his frenzy? i recall his name being infexion.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well, since my statement got moved to the evidence locker (guessing cause of our argument) i will repost, only stating stuff relating to this post:

Reasons why this is not true:

1. Only Druids can wear a Druid helm.
2. Only Barbs can dual wield weapons.
3. The only way to have a freeze aura (besides having a Paladin in your team or being a Paladin) is Doom, and thats only makeable in 5 Socket Axes/Polearms/Hammers, or Ice, which is only made with 4 Socket Missle Weapons, neither of which are made with swords.
4. why would you show us this screenshot cropped in paint instead of a fullscale SS from the game like every other picture you post? My guess is this isnt even a picture you took, but found online somewhere.
5. if im not mistaken, theres not a single item in existance that gives + to frenzy

so, with those 5 rules in mind, the only way he can be wearing/looking the way he does in that image of yours, is if its a SS from open, or he uber-hacked his Closed-bnet character, which, as we -all- know, is not possible in any way shape or form.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i know man hes just wrong i know what i saw whisper him on uswest his name is infexion

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah. But the SS of the you making someone cry the guys name is Infexion.

GG

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah. But the SS of the you making someone cry the guys name is Infexion.

GG
ROFL >.< PWND

o his name was with a lowercase l
so you happened to have an encounter with someone that decided to use the exact same style of name as you (which is original in spelling mind you), and has completely hacked gear on
impressive. :roll

sounds to me like your making up bs just to post in this area.

just so i can prove your lieing even further:

Noob said:
o his name was with a lowercase l
well thats funny, not only because you happen to know exactly what he used to spell his name, but because of this:

zoltar said that the guy in your "cry" thread was "infexion"
you then tell him "no, he used a lowercase L"
but you can obviously tell from the pic above, he was indeed made with 2x i's, as in chat channels its easy to tell the difference, unlike in-game.

so, lets say you claim that you were refering to this uber hacked necro being "made with lowercase l"
im going to guess you say l as in "L", but just to be fair, it can also be a "J", as J,L, and i, all look the same in-game and are often used to recreate names.

ahh, but your lieing, how do i know? because of this:

that sir, would be my account on USWest, now holding the names Lnfexion, LnfexLon, and infexLon

please tell me how he is using a lowecase L considering i have all of them?

*EDIT* update:

I also just made a new account which now contains the following:

Jnfexion
JnfexJon
infexJon
LnfexJon
JnfexLon

and already having:

infexLon
LnfexLon
Lnfexion

that now eliminates any and every "Infexion" counterpart, meaning the only one i dont own is the true "Infection" name, which thanks to you, we have proof that he is a necro who does not wear a druid helm and dual phaseblades, which you supposidly talked into giving you free items.

this pretty much proves that both this and your "i made someone cry" post are both fakes

<3 @ logic sir, next time try and use different names, or at least make sure that the names you claim they used are already in use and cant be made by someone to prove you wrong

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
HOLY ****

edit: those are prolly made on a dif realm. nice try but i saw what i saw the great Lnfexion lives!

join my game toad1/1

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
Nice juves there zoltar the reason why i had to nk you on my druid was because of you potting what 3 or 4 juves

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
HOLY ****

edit: those are prolly made on a dif realm. nice try but i saw what i saw the great Lnfexion lives!

join my game toad1/1
just for everyone who will read this thread:

i own the name Lnfexion, and i went into his game (Toad1/1) just to prove it even more

he then said that it was not "Infexion" (who he was on btw), or "Lnfexion" (who i was on), but now the mans name has changed to "Slynfexion" or something, so the L looking like an i has suddenly dissapeared

i guess the saying "thats my story and im sticking with it" applies with cheeze

well...sorta...i mean u did change the name a million times...either way *shrug*

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
i cant rly remember. it was yesterday. but the point is this man exists and he ****ing owns!

he was just in my game. i whispered him he stayed in here 4 like 2 mins and left -- now hes offline

DOUBLE POST MY BAD can a mod merge em

b4 he left i got this s/s, he didnt have his aura on tho 4 sum reason

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok, i probably wont be replying to this thread anymore, cause its just getting out of hand.

i think its funnyt hat the original comment in this thread told everyone to Whisper "infexion" which is -you- in order to talk to the great hacking necro, until zoltar called you out on it, in which it turned into "Lnfexion" until i called you out on it, and now suddenly its "Slynfexion"

everyonet hat reads this is going to know ur lieing cheeze, but if you want to keep it up, go ahead.

so my last words for that:

everyone and there mother knows that the only reason people take ss's without map up is to hite the fact that there not in closed realms. its been that way for -years-, next time put a little effort into your work by using paint to make an ss w/ map up.

PS: Nice brushmark in the bottom right btw.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
wow i dont have the map on so its auto fake? well its not its 100% legit god dragn ur wrong dude.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
He never said the dudes name was Infleixon or whatever, he said he recalls the name being it, not that it was that. Shit, I'll get names wrong all the time. Dragn's just pissed becausehe's getting owned by little cheeze.

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
How can a necro wear a Druid helm we all no this cannot be done on bnet. Thats 1 thing that i cant seem to figure out how, and dual swords hm im stumped.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
You must have been fighting one hacked S.O.B.

But a necromancer with daul Phase Blades would totally rock.

Dragn said:
4. why would you show us this screenshot cropped in paint instead of a fullscale SS from the game like every other picture you post? My guess is this isnt even a picture you took, but found online somewhere.
It's called negating the space to the topic.