1.17 Ladder

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
see, I get a BM first, with banish. you would be surprised. with a little bit of micro, u could save quite a bit. though I do usualy lose a peasent or two, its not as bad as that rush agaisnt an ud player. Acolytes are so easy to kill, and its not like u can throw some from wood onto the mine like u can wiht nay other race.

Orc and Ne can hide thier workers from attack. which is why when I play with them, I feel so safe with my "free tech"

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
NE FREE TECH ROFL

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
BluddLuSt4Life said:
Yeah, I've never played human with the exception of a few games where random came up human. But a kotg/fs rush will pretty much guarantee 3-4 free peasant kills, or as many as the keeper can entangle till hes out of mana.
What if you rush them before they rush you?

With AM and FS?

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Then you get your free kills in the middle of the map, on grunts or footmen, instead. Possibly some free XP in the form of dispelled WE's if the night elf is on the ball. At most they will have 2 footmen and a grunt to support, its not enough to kill the wolves before they do their damage.

NE FREE TECH ROFL
Bear tech vs human? I've SEEN you do it before Theroy. Yes, it is only vs one race, yes, you are asking to get towered on some maps. Yes, you rarely see it anymore, but that doesn't mean that it still can't be done.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
BluddLuSt4Life said:
Then you get your free kills in the middle of the map, on grunts or footmen, instead. Possibly some free XP in the form of dispelled WE's if the night elf is on the ball. At most they will have 2 footmen and a grunt to support, its not enough to kill the wolves before they do their damage.

Bear tech vs human? I've SEEN you do it before Theroy. Yes, it is only vs one race, yes, you are asking to get towered on some maps. Yes, you rarely see it anymore, but that doesn't mean that it still can't be done.
Against NE I'd go BM instead, and Blademaster, but w/e, HU isnt bad at all.

and did theroy just complain about NE vs HU? ROFL

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Against NE I'd go BM instead
lol, do you mean beastmaster, bloodmage, or blademaster? 1.12 it would have been obvious but now, that they are all viable heros, I am confused ?=(

And no, human isnt bad, they just have an early game weakness to harassment, like every race but orc, I guess. NE can hide wisps, like Pan said, but then you kind of remove the ability to repair completed buildings without hurting your economy by using gold wisps. Yet another way UD gets screwed, they HAVE to use gold workers to repair -.-

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah, I disagree with that, (btw I meant bloodmage, and blademaster) Footies are fast in beginning, you probly will have arcane tower, what can you be afraid of really? Ive seen good HU who can defend off early rush in few games myself.

Yet another way UD gets screwed, they HAVE to use gold workers to repair -.-
haha =D

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
BluddLuSt4Life said:

I still do it but modified it from the version I stole it from. Yes against HUMAN they don't get free tech either that's why it works because you can harass. They can still tower rush as pointed out. But orc and UD get free techs. Remove frost and spirit towers from UD then you can talk about them being very very vunurable to harass. Arcane towers are good but does it stop me from harassing not often do to I usally kill it before it goes up or they don't build one. Orc hero harass him with his burrows and take heavy dmg from two of thoes things well hi FS or BM rips up my base. OR hero harass the UD with there frost towers which makes aco's run faster then him and they can teleport from one side to the other with the easiest units to surround with the goul sinse you are going to gargs anyways.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
I still do it but modified it from the version I stole it from. Yes against HUMAN they don't get free tech either that's why it works because you can harass. They can still tower rush as pointed out. But orc and UD get free techs. Remove frost and spirit towers from UD then you can talk about them being very very vunurable to harass. Arcane towers are good but does it stop me from harassing not often do to I usally kill it before it goes up or they don't build one. Orc hero harass him with his burrows and take heavy dmg from two of thoes things well hi FS or BM rips up my base. OR hero harass the UD with there frost towers which makes aco's run faster then him and they can teleport from one side to the other with the easiest units to surround with the goul sinse you are going to gargs anyways.
is that supposed to make sense, cause i cannot even read that.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Oh yea I forgot, your Human now.